Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gajender Singh (ca)     28 December 2010

blocked providend fund

Dear Experts,

I have worked for 2 companies for 2 years each 10 yrs ago. After i joined new companies i didnt get time to get my pf withdrawl/transferred. After 4-5 yrs i followed up with the companies but they just made me run around with nothing in my hand and i left after that. Now is that possible to get my pf directly from PF office like showing my identiy (Driving liecense, passport, pan card etc.)

Pls guide me how can i get my pf .

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 December 2010

You may write to the company to stating your representations date wise with a copy to the Regional PF commissioner, and demand to respond immediately.

Or you may obtain PF withdrawl forms from   Regional PF commissioner's office and submit after completing the formalities.

u. srinivasa Rao (Manager HR)     30 December 2010

Dear Member,

the Cliam Application should beattested and forwarded by the Employer under whomm the member was last Employed.

If the member is unable to send the application through the Employer or duly attested by him for any reasons whatsoever he may forward the clims duly signed in the presence of nay one of the following authorised officials and attested over his official seal.

Magistrate, a Gazetted Officer , post-Master, President of the village , Manager of the Bank in which the savings Bank Account is maintained, Head of any recognised Educational institution, any authorised official, as may be approved by pf Commissioner,  after that you may send directely to PF authorities.

Secondly , you apply for Transfer  the fund in to your Account presently employed in presribed from No. 13 revised  duly  filed in all respects and get  attested by the your present Employer and submit to PF authorities.

Gajender Singh (ca)     30 December 2010

the said company is not giving my PF No also, how can i get my pf no?

u. srinivasa Rao (Manager HR)     31 December 2010

Dear  member

First of all have you filled your   Nomination  and Declaration Form  in Form 2  . It is mandetary  while becoming PF member  which is duly attested by the authorised  official  of the company  and it is to be submitted along with  Form  5 ( This is  Return of  employees qualifing  for membership of the EPF , employees pension Fund & Employees Deposit Linked insurance  fund ) for the First time.  If this submitted by the company  then your work will be done without any problem.

The Company shall be  having  its own code No. if it is available with you  you contact  local  PF Commissioners  office  there it will available.

Secondly  you have mentioned  that you have worked for I worked for 2 companies for 2 years each 10 yrs  ago ,   for that period  have got Annual PF slips in Form 23,  if you got the annual PF slip for any one the year  of each company  from there you will PF account NO.  

Gajender Singh (ca)     03 January 2011

it was a small private ltd company, no payslips were issued, not appointment or termination letter 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register