LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhavani. (Ghjjjf)     21 August 2015

Blind and deaf judge

my husband is from a highly rich family bkgrd .To court he is just showing that he is merly earning 72000 monthly.But his parents have 4 flats within Mumbai itself and we have 1 flat where I am the fist owner.He threw me out of matrimonial house belonging to his parents,while they left 1 yr before that.There is a lot of suffering on my part .(destroying my stuff,mental,physical and verbal abuse)

ALSO the other house which belongs to both of us ,we asked him to give in undertaking it will be not be given to any one.He still has guts to rent it.The society gave me the letter that my husband 's agreement with the tenant is void as it does not have my consent.

The court is blind and deaf,we insisted to court to give us order to evacuate the house so that my child and I can go and stay there.But that dumb judge inspite of seeing all this,just gives order to give us the UK address from his lawyer because my husband has guts to not attend the court in the afternoon as we had sent the Baliff's notice and also notice to his lawyer to attend urgently .He comes in the morning to court for meeting my child but afternoon both the lawyer and my husband dont appear when his name is called.

The judge just says this much that how can he enjoy only rights and is missing from his duties.But passes really differnt order to give me UK address.Is this a sane order?What am I going to do with his UK address.Send him more requests to attend court?

I am amazed that judge doesnot give me interim relief nor passes order to evacuate my house or anything else.My DV is filed last Sept .Infact she is telling us next time both the lawyers decide on which matters sholud be heard if DV or divorce to be discussed on next court date. My lawyer told that pls give us hearing date for DV .

Is she blind or turning deaf ears or taking bribe? My husband is very influenctial.He has used celebrity lawyer before.The judge forced me to give 1 time access to my husband as he was leaving for UK.She didnot even verify if he is really going to UK.She told me forget about past ,tell me right now are you going to give him access or not.I told her my husband is not responsible and never has taken any responsibilties ever.She started saying I am telling you now he isready to take responsibilty so are  you giving him access or not.so I relunctantly agreed and gave him access and then he didnot appear in the afternoon to discuss on my house or interim relief.

So court allows this man to fly without punishing him.Are all rich people on Earth can press wife's neck,abuse her and child and go scott free.And lawyers also help them to evade ? Police defiently helped my husband all the time whenever I lodged complained against him.

I have to keep proving and other person is enjoying his batchelor hood life with his old girlfriend.What should I do to get justice?Any idea.

Is there justice .I doubt under privilidged and justice denied people would want to celebrate independence day as they are still SLAVES of JUSTICE DENIED!

Learning

18 Replies

is there any way that his visa berevoked or he may be called back immeditaley.I need this man to be severly punished 

Born Fighter (xxx)     21 August 2015

How many yrs of marriage ? Whats your qualification and working status ?

Ashu (Advocate)     21 August 2015

Do u have a valid proof of his salary and illicit relationship ?

salary slip,he submitted to court and and gave us application.

regarding his GF,few msgs  and official travel visits of 2 to 3 days snaps outside Mumbai,his shopping credit card details and 5 star hotel bill of 7000.

My husband is very smart ,I dont think Law can do anything.He has poltical,financial and legal support.I dont think any lawyer can do much about him.Pls surprise me if you know anyone.Just fighting so that he doesnot get easy divorce either.

married to Shit for 10 yrs and both are in same profession and office as well as his unmarried GF.

he removed my name from common bank account so that I would not come to know about his spending activites,buying movie tickets,lavish lifestyles.I used to get sms about his credit card ,that he stopped.He started using recorder to first provoke me ,trouble me  and then do recording once I would get angry to prove cruetly as he had no other way to get divorce.He already tried to prove that I was mad,he didnot succeed though.

Aarthiji,

What was the reason of seperation ? what went wrong in your relationship ? I assume based on your above post that all 3  (you,ur husband and his alleged GF) are working in the same office. What is your qualification and salary ?

You have already witnessed you are getting no support but u wish to fight the case is commendable. If your case is strong and you have evidences no amount of influence can shield him always.

The evidences u have are not sufficient and u cant prove adultery , also proving adultery in court of law is very difficult.

The million dollar question is what is it that you want from your husband ? reconciliation / MCD / ALIMONY. What is the offer your husband has given you as one time settlement , if any ?

Based on the above information the panel can suggest you, pls give more details asked

(Guest)

Talaaq lelo pugli.  Court ghoomke bacchi badi hogi bas, aur tum boodhi hogi.  Take MCD, take hefty one shot alimony and get rid of this person.  Remarry someone else.

SuperHero (Manager)     21 August 2015

We have 1 flat where I am the first owner. –

Who bought this flat? Was it bought by both of you or was it gifted from their Parents.

Why is the judge asking for his UK address? Is the Judge a Lady?

What access are you talking about? Is it Child access or allowing him to go to UK?

You itself you are agreeing that he is an influential person and Law can’t do anything on him.

What do you want now?

You want this man to be punished for DV? (Do you have evidences of DV)

Do you want the Flat to stay? (Where do you stay currently?)

Do you want Alimony and Maintenance? (Both are in the same profession meaning he has knowledge about your Salary details, so maintenance can be denied.)

i have evidences of DV.voice recording of his abuse ,

I am not asking for divorce,he has filed for divorce and later I filed for DV.I blurted out his relationship to his parents and he started closing each and every possible thing that would disclose his whereabouts and details.

I dont want to prove adultery  cause I dont want divorce.If I try to prove adultery,what good would it be ,only I will  get divorce ,I just want to show that this way he created lot of problems to hide the real fact he is asking for divorce.

We bought the house together .I want the house.EMI is been paid by him  have helped him in it before.want him to give me money for my child .How much can I ask.He will just show his salary slip and say thai i am also earning same so ,will that stop him paying for child.

My child had medical history of continous sickness ,so I thought to leave the job and when I told that in 2010 ,his parents said ,we will take care .no need to leave as they were aware if I leave the job then they will have to pay the alimony to me.

Will the court ever see that he is so rich, but only consider his salary as he is working.His whole family is from rich working class background.

The judge gave order to his lawyer to produce UK address as he is going there for a year and if have to fill any application against him we need his solid address.

he had requested urgently to see his child before going to UK.That was for 1 time.and it is closed now.At that time the lady judge had asked me stupid and impolite questions without knowing the history ,she forced me to allow him to see the child .He was no where in our life ,even though we were staying together till last yr.she wrote in the order it is for the welfare of the child.It is a joke.she didnot do anything even though when she came to know in the afternoon that he didnot attend the court but in the morning he visited my child in the court .

Anyways ,cannot we do anything ,even though I have got letter from sciety that the tenants statying are as per my consent and their agrreement is void .we have put up application for contempt of court.his lawyer nor him are taking the application.He had given an undertaking that the flat wont be used as third party rights.they are denying that giving for rent is not doing anything with 3rd party rights.I am staying with my parents.

What can be done?how can he go unpunished?I want him and his rich parents to be punished  for throwing me out of the matrimonial house.What does law say ?I need some help here.He is still in India .

Pls let me know if you need any more details.

Aarthiji

You are conveniently avoiding straight qns posed to you.

Ok let me ask you for the third time, what is your qualification and salary ?????

You seem to be misleading the forum or confused yourself , on one hand you say your husband has an affair, then you say you want him and his parents to be punished and also say you dont want to prove adultery and dont want divorce. How can you expect ur husband to reconcile with you when you are going all around exposing his alleged affair and with your desire to punish his parents.

You are contradicting your own stand on what you want. Everywhere in your post you are talking about your husbands family being rich, pls note your husbands families richness has nothing to do with what money you can get legally. It depends upon what your husband earns.

From your post you dont seem to be happy with your husband being granted permission by court to meet his own child, if thats so then how come you are asking for maintenance of child from your husband alone. Both husband and wife have to contribute for childs maintenance if both are working and thats a settled law.

You say you have helped him buy the flat , how much money did you invest while buying the flat ? Since you are saying your husband is paying EMI then how can you claim ownership of this flat, in case you have contributed nothing.

If you want to claim residence on account of DV, you will have to prove DV by means of solid evidences like medical report in case there was physical abuse. Voice recording is not enough to prove domestic violence alone.

I suggest go for MCD or else you will just spend time, money and energy roaming around the court. Note contested divorce go anywhere between min 3-7yrs. Your husband is already doing all that is possible to delay the matter. So think wise, time and tide wait for none.

SuperHero (Manager)     21 August 2015

@Aarthi,

You are complicating the case. You don't want divorce and he has filed divorce, later you filed DV case.

Once the Family matters steps into the court, 90% of the times they get divorce and lead there own life.

Why are you pulling his family always, because they are rich. 

Nobody will show infront of the court, that they are rich.

He has already shown that he is earning Rs 72000 per month. 

As you described you both bought the house and he is the one paying EMI. I guess I am correct here.

Child Maintenance definitely court will award. 1/3rd of the salary to my knowledge. Since you are also earning and definitely he knows about your Salary.  And you are also earning 70K per month.

There are several cases where Maintenance and Alimony were denied for the wife because she is working. They will keep on postponeing the case as long as they want. 

Oh Lady - Court cases especially family matters will take lot of time. You are thinking of punishing him and taking revenge on him and his family.

He is having fun with his GF and may be couple of drinks everyday spending money lavishly.

And also you have mentioned he is influential and rich guy. 

For E.g Take a celebrity hit and run case, it happened in 2002. What is the status and according to the news he killed the people who were sleeping on foot path and he was drunk.

He is on bail and doing films. 

Take a politician case, where she went to jail and resigned the CM post and in few months again she is the CM. 

Especially in India, see the below it happened in 1993 and he was hanged in 2015. By that time he was served food, kept closed. 2015 - 1993 = 22 Years...and this is a criminal case...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mumbai-gangster-yakub-abdul-razak-memon-hanged-for-india-terror-attack/

And do you know the number of pending cases in India. 

i think most of you are getting confused as you dont know the fact that my in laws and my husband have harassed my son and me .My mother in law had ill treated my child .My husband was no where when I needed him all the time after my child was born.My child has seen domestic violence that happened to me. My inlaws would harass me when my child would be sick and I would only plead to my in laws ,why is my husband not around me and my child.My inlaws supported my husband for whatever he did .They never questioned him for late stay every day and weekends disapperaing from house. Not coming to doctor anytime.Not taking time for the child .They themselves went to weddings and all get together and I would not even know.He has locked my jewellery in the locker and I cannot even get that. I was staying with them without any help and communication.He would try to reach and hit me  and his mother would keep mum.very rarely his father would lock him that too when I would tell him why are you not doing anything.Dont you think I want them to be punished?

Thanks to my husband I could  not leave my job when my child needed the most. There was no shortage of money in the house but I  still had to work .I am software engineer by profession and now my salary would  be nearly same as my husband after many years of difference in both's income.So far his salary was always double of mine.In the past and currentlyalso he is  getting salary in pounds(l50000) +70000.Our house was always put up on rent.So my husband was paying hardly any EMI .He was getting additional income as he was doing another side business.So far my salary had remained 40000 to 50000 for many years.

Dont get confused I never mentioned I want to reconcile with an inhuman person .I want my house which I have clearly stated .Husband has to provide a roof ,he cannot withdraw already provided shelther.He wants divorce,if I  give him then his only purpose is served.I want this to drag as much it can be which I have already mentioned.I am fighting for my rights here.Husband cannot deny my entry to my house.

He cannot force me to work when his mother is enjoying all the benefits at home.He was least bothered about the child.He was forcing to meet the child on his exam day and told the marriage counsellor why I have not got the child on that day. Ultimately they could convince the judge meet the child on school day.My child had to take a leave for his selfish reasons. No body in this forum thinks that he needs to do his duties? I have just mentioned a bit of  what my husband and his family did to me.I see people are just judging without knowing the whole story is very saddening.There is a whole lot of stuff as I already mentioned in the beginining.

I am surprised about the comments that I am getting here..

I feel every one here thinks that nobody should stand for her rights and fight .I didnot get any legal advise yet.It looks like only common man are talking here.

I know there must be a legal way for sure.

You want answers that would please you, but unfortunately myself and most of members are tying to tell you the complications and difficulties in your case. We dont have any personal issues with you madam. The very fact that you are calling the Judge deaf and blind, implies you won't listen to anyone, including us. Revenge wont get you anywhere!

Anyways wish you Goodluck n over to learned legal experts now !!

sachin   22 August 2015

Ur right born She cant call d judge as deaf and blind u have must to know that the judiciary is always beyond doubt

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register