LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yogita Raka (Jr. LLB student)     09 August 2010

Blank Stamp Paper

One of my client wants old blank stamp paper of Rs. 5/- (rupees Five only). probably before 1980's.

How and where do I get it?

Let me know...

Learning

8 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     09 August 2010

Which state and for what purpose.

SHAKTI PAUL SHARMA (ADVOCATE)     12 August 2010

It is not permissable as per law.Legaly no body  / stamp vendor can not issue stamp paper of back date(s)  

RITURAJ SINGH SANDHU (LAWYER)     15 August 2010

but illegaly they can issue

Basavaraj (Asst, Manager-Legal)     20 August 2010

dear singh i do agree with ur throught, but auhor sought 1980s it might not be avialbale.

Regards

Basavaraj.R

Yogita Raka (Jr. LLB student)     21 August 2010

Maharashtra state....

the purpose is, my client is having property papers in his name, but unfortunately one of the paper from the bunch is missing...

SHAKTI PAUL SHARMA (ADVOCATE)     21 August 2010

There are two ways:-

1. Either to get the copy of same from any concerned office / person like if it was notrized them from the same notry or if registered then from the concerned office / authority.
  2. It it was not registered any where, then u r client will have to find its photocopy and after that he should lodge a report at concerned Police Station regarding missing of document and the same can be used any where for all future purposes with duly sworn in affidavit to this effect and an indeminity bond.

HARI KATIGHAR (private job)     02 February 2012

Sir i want small information my father has paid for one open plot in one area in 1972 and still we have not registered the plot and now those who have sold us he is dead and we dont have any paper with us to show but in the colony some people knows that we have purchased but not registered so here how to get registered please send mail sir

K. GOPALAKRISHNAN (ADVOCATE)     10 February 2012

You cannot antidated stamp papers.  It is unlawful, illegal and against the law of the state.  Both the Purchaser and Vendor will the penalised indulging such practices.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register