LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aniche (manager)     28 March 2012

Black mail

We are having a troubled marriage and has been married for almost 4 yrs. My wife is in no mood to acept my family even though we had an arrianged marriage. I stay separately with my wife and a lovely 2 year old daughter  away from my hometown. Every time she visits my family there ought to be some serious trouble. Honestly I find no fault of my parents. She dislikes my closeness with my family and taunts me regularly verbally and even over sms. 

My visit to my parents brings her to boil. When we fight she threatens me that she will lodge police complaint and report torture against me. I have always maintained my cool and have never assaulted her. The worst I did was to hold her mouth while she was screeming. 

I have intentionally kept her away from my family for the last 2 months so a to avoid any trouble. I am not able to take this humiliation any further. Please suggest what steps should I take.

Learning

6 Replies

rajiv_lodha (zz)     28 March 2012

Sorry for sad state of affairs at ur end.................I can re-live the trauma u r facing being in similar situation throughout disturbed matrimony.

My take:

take teh help of a very good & professionally sound marriage councillar. Attend the councelling mutually to sort out te matter. give her space & try to understand her concerns. Married life is a blessing & god has blessed u with a little angel too. Now the responsibilty of saving marriage is manyfold..........for BOTH OF U. Do not try to escalate the problem & try ur best to bring harmoney in life even if u find it a little bit more compromising.

Even tehn if u feel that she is bent upon having her say 7 ur self-respect is on stake.....................NEVER-EVER BEND BEFORE HER NON-GENUINE DEMANDS...................Fight like a LION, HEAD-ON, do not fall prey to her blackmail

aniche (manager)     28 March 2012

thanks rajiv

KNK A Learner (Learning to share)     30 March 2012

Today she is screaming when you meet your parents, Tomorrow, she might do it even to some other cause. Just for the sake of living in peace, are you trying to avoid your parents? how pitiable condition to your parents. If she screams, let her continue that every day, go to your parents every day and see how long she will scream. Threatening husband with false criminal case amounts to cruelty. Better take her to some counsellor or apply divorce. if she has intention to file case against you, nobody can stop her, If not today, some other day she will file. Better Prepare for worst and start collecting evidence from now. Also take her to some good counsellor, if she changes, thats good for every body in family else take a hard decision.

(Guest)

try to sattel matter outside of court- among relatives & friend- it will be batter.

Vishwa (translator)     31 March 2012

It may be that she is taught by somebody unknown to you. Check her comings and goings when you are absent.

Tell all your neighbourhood that she has gone mental and starts screaming for no reason. Ask them to persuade her to take treatment. Do not get scared by such tactics, they are very common.

If you feel any love for such a person, it is entirely misplaced.

Best of luck

Vishwa

(Guest)

If once marriage relation break than impossible to joint the relation- Don't take any hard action in excitement-It will break your Marriage life- Take to her about this poliety in alone, If not pay head than ask to her parents & solve your problem mutual concent.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register