LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sam munjal (na)     16 May 2014

bigamy

One person marriage without divorce he told her second wife i am not divorce now his second wife filed compliant on him she wrote in compliant he told me his divorce not happend. Will both get punisment for bigamy or what will happen

Learning

4 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     16 May 2014

it is a repeated query and expert from this forum had given you their best advices , still then i am again giving you reply of your query , your first wife can file bigamy case u/s 494ipc on you and your second wife can file criminal case u/s 495 ipc against you for concealing your first marriage to her, she can also file 376ipc rape case against you as you had intentionally conceal your first marriage and used her and spoil her life .

great india (manager)     17 May 2014

And if any one of your beloved wifes prove it .....ur gnna have a long time behind bars. Imprisonment till 7 yrs. And yes any of your wives wnt b accompanying you.....inside..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 May 2014

As Mr. Joshi mentioned both the wives can initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you for respective offences.

sam munjal (na)     17 May 2014

second wife know before marriage her husband not divorce same she wrote in complaint she also should trap

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register