Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Betrayed by wife

Hi All

I’m in marriage for last 6 years. Before marriage I had some pre-requisite and I have mentioned them verbally to my wife.

1. I can’t tolerate anger, I will not show that to her and she should maintain that to me.
  2. Punctuality is a major criteria for my life.
  3. I trust on commitment and she needs to do the same.

She got agreed with all above points and ultimately we got married but after marriage I realized, she was immature and need medical intervention.

Symptom of immaturity

1. Always tensed and impulsive
  2. Always ask for special attention from everyone in my surroundings.
  3. Too much arrogant and use abusive language.
  4. Always suspicious after my behavior.
  5. She is not at all punctual (It doesn’t need medical intervention)

When I discussed it with her parents they simply denied all the facts but it had created a major impact at my emotion level. On the very first day, I told about all the truth about my past, diseases and qualification background and also what I was looking for; that was also very much clear to her but why she was behaving like that manner?

I slowly lost interest after her and it became a conjugal life of commitment (since I got married to her) without s*x and attraction from my end. My wife started to blame me for the s*xual difference and I visited to doctor.

After listening our points, doctor told “To build healthy marriage life, we need to in synchronized with our thoughts and accept our faults” but it was a temporary patch because she and her family desperately looking for a child to avoid our breakup. Ultimately her mental situation reached at the worst level and I took her to psychiatric doctor because she and her family didn’t have any other choice to defend. Doctor told it was a problem from childhood and it would take time to cure. Now she and her family started to blame me that due to s*xual dissatisfaction, she become mental patient.

Upto this level, I have shown my patience and I have tried to build the confidence between us but now it become only a liability to me. Every week or fortnight she make noise and I told, if you can’t stop this for 1 year, I can’t do any s*x with you. Even s*x tablet doesn’t work when I see her face and attitude.

Now I am looking for divorce, evenif I have explained my entire requirement clearly at my initial level still I don’t have any evidence in written or witness.

They might go for a mutual divorce or 498a. (Im not sure). How could I defend myself from this scenario?

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Raj Vikram Singh (Software Engg)     31 October 2011

Nishan, My words may sound harsh but you need to change your attitude too.Apart from point 3 all other are normal "qualities" of today's women.It's in general that parents of your wife will never admit fault of their daughter because she would have already told "blah blah" about her innocence and your picture should be like "alien?. Try to do  things better from bad rather than taking it towards worst.Most important try to make love and not S*x. In my opinion scenario shows expectation mismatch and divorce is not a solution for this.  

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     01 November 2011

try getting a custom made lady for u , order it to a  lady manufacturing company.

visit a good psychitarist.

next time dont marry just have a contract based on ur expectations.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     01 November 2011

@ Author

Has anyone in your family told you what marriage is all about and have you had any women as friend before marriage ?

Divorce is not that easy to come just for asking it based on such vague / frivilous grounds asked to us. 

If you are hell bent and desperate for divorce then secure first her financial future by agreeing to whatever money brings her security for life and then propose for MCD instead of filing a plain vanila Divorce suit which given to understand your brief is not posisble as these are no grounds at all under Marriage Laws to dissolve brief given marriage.
Reasoning: If a wife is supposed to act like a robot and leave all her feminine side then it is not a wife one has brought in as marriage it is baby doll for drawing room decoration one has opted for and given to understand Indian harmonious social setups it is not advisable for such persons to marry at all least another women's life gets spoiled.I suppose you must seek at the earliest mutual consent divorce before her normal feminine side gets to a point beyond repair.

There is no betrayel in your brief so stop folling yourself by usung such frivolous words.You have no iota of idea what a women is like and have no social skills how to carry forward a wife in a marriage better opt for MCD (Mutual Consent Divorce) soonest possible securing her finaicial future even if no dowry asked or given she atleast deserves this much or Court will ensure she gets it.

(Guest)

This marriage won't last.Better end it with mutual consent.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register