Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satish malve (professional)     24 April 2013

Benifits and compensation

Madam/Sir,

I sincerely request you to suggest us in the below issue

We are employees who took VRS in 2005 and later worked for the same explosive organisation in collabaration with permanent employees for more than 5yrs(2007-2012)  on request of the management and trade union without any appointment letters or any terms and conditions on papers( e.s.i. was availed to us by the orgn which means that we had indeed employeed by orgn). during our tenure the management informed us that we will be provided all the benifits for our work, however no such facility was availed to us. the management didnt even paid us minimum wages, festival holidays, over time double payment i.e only single payement. when we resisted for our minimum wages, other benifits and were trying to form an association, by knowing it management layed off all of us without intimating a day before. later we approched labour commissionerate i.e. joint commissioner of labour for our grievance redressal for our benifits. the labour dept as of now send more than four letters under IDA ACT, SHOPS ACT  to managment for joint meeting to resolve the issue, however the management didnt turn up to the joint meeting dates on pretext of postponement. so,  we approached labour commissioner and the AP State Human Rights Commission for not taking our grievance seriously. ultimately the management turned up on joint meeting date with the trade union members and attacked us infront of joint commissioner chamber which lead to injuries of some of us and made forceful withdrawal of our complaint. later in the evening the same incident was brought to the notice of the JCL and the Commissioner of labour on the same day itself and requested not to consider the forcefull withdrawal, also police complaint was not forwarded. Its been more than 5 months now, still our grievance has been not solved. uttimately the labour dept again sent a letter for joint meeting which is scheduled in the comming week. i request to suggest us

During negotiation how to deal with management for our benifits

how to go ahead if the management doesnt turn up during the scheduled joint meeting

what action should be initiated on management for its brutal attack and unethical behaviour

and finally i request you to suggest what measures can be taken by us after considering the above all hapennings.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register