LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Partha Roy (Management Consultant)     20 December 2010

Bail confirmation

A case was started by the Police and the accused applied for A.I Bail which was granted.

The complainant found that  the A.I Bail petition made by the accused contained false statements.

The complainant pointed this out to the Ld. Court by producing documents contradicting the statements made by the accused  and sought cancellation of A.I Bail.

What are the actions that the Ld. Court can now possibly take.?

The case is against a Bank Manager and a Bank  u/s. 409/416/420/427 IPC. 

Regards

Partha Roy

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

only when the matters reported before the A.Bail granted court the judge will decide whether to proceed or not?

Then if the investigation officer of informant  sought for cancellation of A.B  on the grounds of non compliance of order or got orders by false representation  the court will issueotice u/s 438 (2) of Cr.PC and hear th eaccused's plea and then pass order for cancellation or bail or continue the bail with conditions.  if cancellation of A,bail ordered it will simultaneously order the other offences which were committed before the court of law.

(Guest)

a correction 439 (2) of  Cr.P.C

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     20 December 2010

CANCELLATION BAIL ALSO POSSIBLE UNDER 439 CR.P.C CLAUSE 2

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     20 December 2010

Yes but these are minor matters , bail is right and it has been further confirmed by recent SC JUDGMENT IN  MEHTRE CASE.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     22 December 2010

but the person submitted wrong facts and it is itself an offence.. So on this ground court can take any action against him and if not found suitable then his bail can be cancelled on the ground of wrong affidavit of supression of facts and mentioning wrong facts.

(Guest)

yes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register