LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkatkrishna (AGM)     04 August 2010

Bail against cash surity.

I would like to  update one recent incident to you all.   I have engaged one advocate in a  small criminal case and  asked  him to file a bail applicaton for my branch Manager.  I am  told that  some local surity is required. I asked him  to  request  the court for cash surity because employees are from different states and providing local surity is not possible. 

To my surprise  I came to know that the  tune is not good between the magistrate and my Advocate.  Our bail application  was last  application  on his table.   The Magistrate  has  grated   cash bails  for  several accused but,  he has refused to grant cash bail  in our case.   (  all cases  dealt on that  day by the court  are  similar cases for  some violation of  Municipal  Rules) .    Our entire staff  were made to dance  to  the music of the court.

Because of  their personal  issues    they  dont bother   even to harm  cases and client also.  Now I am affraid  and  confused  whether to continue the same Advocate or to change,  who is having good ture with the magistrate. 

Is there any solution for this magistrates  drama  in showing disparity. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register