Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

soni veer manu (student)     10 April 2012

Bail

Dear all,

please guide me if you can help me,

one of my relative is not getting bail u/s 420 and for cheating, forgeing wrong document,and cheating to bank, one of the co-operative bank however as per our lawer's advice  he has completed 90days and charge sheet is also filed,then we had filed application for bail but on the date of hearing complainant had argued with the hon. judge questioning on his (judge's)loyalty so case is transfer to CM for deciding wether the case should transfer  to another court or not but 20 days has gone CM has not replied yet. advocate said that nothing can be done unless the order of CM received, for that pls guide what should do?

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     10 April 2012

Yes  your advocate is right.

Pranav S. Thakkar (advocate)     10 April 2012

here if case with cheating u/s. 420 & Forgery u/s. 467 then No chance to bail. So pl check n tell me the Sections in proper manner. Then I can guide for proper remedy.!

soni veer manu (student)     11 April 2012

Sir, you are right but other thing is that bank manager and the management directors, chairman is also involed, infact the whole thing is done by them creating fac accounts , they have used innocent people  (who are actally not aware of this scam, mostly illiterate people who knows only wright their name in english, my relative has only 5th standard education, and were need of job when he was at 22yrs have no knoledge of any thing ) by giving some amt of money (Rs. 5000/-P.M.) to open (creat) OD current account and used that money (mangement people).

however when things came in light he gave up the job and sepreated from them but after 12 years this scam came in to  light and all were arrested bank manager and the management directors, chairman and the innocent people who'sOD current account were opened.

after the comlethion of 90 days and filling of chargesheet bank manager and the management directors, chairman were free by bail.

but the scene was created (on the date of hearing by the complainant argued with the hon. judge questioning on his (judge's)loyalty so case is transfer to CM for deciding wether the case should transfer  to another court or not as u know) after the chairman, manager and directors are free from the jail by bail and the matter for other's bail is pending still....

sir please guid me...............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register