LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANNANYA (student)     19 August 2010

BA LLB +CS

i am a law student in the 4th yr of my course and interested in the corporate feild.im also pursuing my cs. i wonder if doing MBL will  be benficical for me?plzz sugesst

Learning

5 Replies

Dhiraj Sharma (Manager-Human Resources)     20 August 2010

CS is the most prestigious and highly demanded degree in corporate world. MBL from NLSIU is a degree meant for employed persons to get basic knowledge of general laws. Whereas CS is a profession in itself. CS can expect good start in corporate office dealing variety of jobs like secretarial practices, accounts & finance, excise & taxation laws, IPR, Consumer Laws, Industrial / labour laws, etc. CS is authorised to appear on behalf of company before excise / tax tibunals, consumer courts. CS is authority to draft various commercial contracts and even certify the same in relation to companies act, excise act, tax acts, etc.

Please be concentrate on CS because LLB + CS is very good career.

Regards,

Dhiraj Sharma

Prodyut Banerjee (Advocate (Corporate Lawyer))     25 August 2010

CS+ LLB is more than sufficient. Later you may think of LLM .

Raju Ramparag Gupta (Advocate)     20 September 2010

you are on the right track. c.s + LL.b is the best

pallavi mahajan (student)     23 October 2010

Hi everyone....

i am a final year law student and also in CS FINAL (PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM).

Can anyone please let me know the average starting salary of a student with law +CS profile? Moreover which are the best corporate houses to apply to for a job as a in house counsel?

thanks

pallavi

V.Sriramalakshmi (Accounting Staff)     03 November 2010

Salary is based on your working Industry based one. minimum you get 50,000 in starting stage after getting experience. What about your cs Training Friend. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register