LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GOKULDAS KAMATH (EX BANKER)     01 August 2012

Attachment of ncd's

I am a exbanker.I was working in Manappuram Finance for 27 months.I was robbed of Rs.750000 while doing a take over of gold loan at the instruction of the company.Subsequent company has registered a police complaint against me alleging that I have misappropriated this money..The retired police officers working in this company had influenced the police officers not to register my complaint.I did not get anticipatory bail  both in lower court and high court.I have complainaed against police station to Commissioner of police,DG&IGP and Home Ministry of this state .In response to these complaints,police inspector has written me 4 letters stating that matter is under investigation.Police has not arreseted me so far.I had gone to police station 2-3 times to give them some leads and names of suspected persons.Company has not yet initiated any disciplinary actions against me and not informed me whether I am kept under suspension or dismissed or transfered but my name is not appewaring in the list of employees.I had kept Rs.200000 in the NCD 's of the company on monthly interest.After above incident company was not paying the interest.On taking up this matter with Ministry of corporate affairs,they have arranged to get the arrears of monthly interest.As per company secretary's ;letter addressed to MCA,my NCD 's are not attached or freezed but payable to me on due dates.On 09.07.2012,Company has sent me a reguistered letter giving me an option to prematurely close the NCD 's.So I have given my option to the company and original NCD 's to the branch to prematurely close the NCD 's.But,till date company has not complied with my request and also not given any reply for not doing so.I have once again taken up this matter with MCA copy of which is enclosed and awaiting thier reply.Online complaint is also made with MCA.Now,I want your guidance as under

1.whether I can bring stay order if company attaches my NCD 's

2.Whether it is possible to attachmy NCD 's without the intervention of court

3.Whether I can make a police complaint against the company for not paying back my NCD amount

kINDLY HELP ME WITH YOUR GUIDANCE

GOKULDAS KAMATH

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register