Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Assam Burning - A silent revolution in the brew ?

Page no : 2

Democratic Indian (n/a)     08 July 2011

There are certain truths and principles which we cannot simply wish them away or pretend that these truths do not exist. Can anybody see the connection between corruption, loot and the land grabbing by government and the following:

The usual road to slavery is that first they take away your guns, then they take away your property, then last of all they tell you to shut up and say you are enjoying it. -- James A. Donald

Do not let your natural right, your human right, your fundamental of fundamental rights, the Right to Keep and Bear Arms to be subverted under any excuse https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/RKBA-guaranteed-under-Articles-19-and-21-of-Constitution-36011.asp

1 Like

Dipangkar (Business)     09 July 2011

Originally posted by :Democratic Indian
"

There are certain truths and principles which we cannot simply wish them away or pretend that these truths do not exist. Can anybody see the connection between corruption, loot and the land grabbing by government and the following:

The usual road to slavery is that first they take away your guns, then they take away your property, then last of all they tell you to shut up and say you are enjoying it. -- James A. Donald

Yes, since I "saw" the "connections" provided in  your Propaganda of the RKBA, DI. I felt, you Do have some Logical Truths in your presentations..

So thanks for twisting my mind a bit toward RKBA. 

Dipangkar (Business)     09 July 2011

Btw, back In assam, Yesterday, The High Court provided bail to the KMSS leader AKHIL GOGOI.

The Govt. again planned to RE-arrest him using some more NEWLY picked Criminal Sections, as soon as he came out of the Prison with his Bail. Police & Armies were everywhere, to arrest Him with new accusations.

Hearing this SWAMI AGNIVESH  came foward and phoned the Chief Minister of Asssam regarding those acts. The CM told the  SWAMI  that He Himself is unaware of this action  (BLOODY LIER).

So fearing Team Anna, the Govt. has to change their nasty plan of Re-arresting Mr. AKHIL GOGOI again today.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register