LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rani Pidit (nill)     12 December 2012

Arya samaj marriage in presence of only 3 witnesses

I was lured by a boy to have s*x by saying that he will marry me according to social customs prevalent in our caste. He took some pics also on our first meeting. Later on forced me to have s*x several times saying that he will show pics to all. On two occasion he demanded money also which I paid him from my bank through NIFT. He has been assuring me of legal marriage as per cast's custom since last 3 years. In july on short notice he called me to Indore 111 Kms from my home and did marriage in Arya Samaj Mandir assuring me again that he will arrange marriage as per our caste very soon. Ten days after this marriage He lured one Usha Rathore and informed me that his family is going to do engagement ceremony with her. I informed to Usha all about our affair and she/her father agreed not to arrange marriage with my boy. Now the boy is not ready to arrange marriage with me as per prevalent rituals of our caste and Arya Samaj marriage done in haste is not recognised in our society. What can I do legally ?
In Arya samaj mandir only 3 witness were present. In all the pics of marriage ceremony only 3 +2 +1 ( 3 witnnesses, two of us and 1 pandit) In the evening when all the witness departed my boy carried one more witness in the office of arya samaj mandir and presented his signature also to get the certificate. Neither the fourth witness saw me nor he saw me. Is that marriage invalid therefore ?

Learning

1 Replies

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     12 December 2012

@Author

I do not understand why you are posting separate thread for the same query? I know you want some immediate reply and attention but that does not solve the problem. You can always restart an old thread and seek additional response.

This specific query was also answered in your earlier thread:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Deceit-71022.asp

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register