LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ranju (Dy Manager)     01 April 2014

Arrear on gratuity and leave encashment

On September, 2011. I was resigned from a State Level PSU, Assam. I was working about 11 years in that company and last designation was Deputy Manager. At the time of resignation Company provided my Gratuity and Leave Encashment amount at that time of wages at per pre revised rate of Scale as per Rule. Now on August, 2013 Pay Scale has been revised w.e.f. 01/04/2009. As per provision of arrears of pay revision rule Company has been paid arrears from financial year 01/04/2011 onwards at two installment 60% and 40% basis. I also got revision arrears at per new revised (Basic+DA) rate from 01/04/2011 for 6 months. Also I have applied to my previous company for balance amount of Gratuity and Leave Encashment on Revised (Basic+DA) rate. But They directly refused to do it and said once gratuity and leave encashment paid it accounts would be closed and they replied it on written format. Now I would like to know whether they can do it? Whether As per Rule Gratuity and Leave Encashment paid on Last Wages. Please advice what i Can do? my email: sanjib.nam@gmail.com. Contact no: 09435735642. with regards Sanjib Dutta

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 April 2014

Gratuity and leave encashments calculations on the basis of last salary drawn.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register