Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sonu (Computer Operator)     19 December 2013

Any benefit in such case

Respected Sir / Madam,

Me newly married & my marriage has completed only 8 - 10 months only. I am physically challenged person. Right leg affected with polio. 
I am from high middle class family & my wife is from middle class family. My partner has white spot on her body's few part & age is 28 now.Me got partner who is great lier & always speak lie without any reason & her nature is full of lie. My family allowed my partner to dont continue job after marriage.

At begining of marriage, she just slept with me & refused for s*x showing cause of she want child after an year. I controlled myself. Me allowed her for 6 months only but she continuously refused for the same. Her given reason were

• She took health leave from institution for 6 months and for resign the job she have to complete 3 months of her job before resign. If she get pregnent during the leave, she will not work in her office comfortably & feel shy.
  • Her health is not good & daily she takes many tablet / medicine, at time of pregnency she will not liketo tek  those extra doses with current medicines. It will over dose of medicine for her & which is not good for child. She told me that she will given up current medicine after 6 month for child but no s*x during the leave.
  • She told that her marriage was against her decision & her mother & brother in law forced her for this marriage. Her wish was getting married next year that time. But she had no objection to marry with me.

Maybe her thinking was she will control me if she take away me from s*x & will ready for s*x if I fulfill  her every wish OR if she succeed to no s*x for 6 month, she will try for divorce & will get property. Me discussed this issue with my mother which she didnt liked what me do. My mother is open heart person & me doesnt have friend circle, she is close to me to share personal issues. My mother asked her politely about the problem including is her marriage against her decision / forcible marriage? & if it is then we will apply for separation from this relationship & as our (me & my wife had no s*x) relation was clean my wife was able to marry again with other chosen futured partner. But she refused all those things & admit that she taken decision wisely.

Me respect her thought & allow to try for child after 6 moths. After few weeks me told her to take meeting at her maternal house & she can live there for a year as she want no child for a year b'cause no guarantee my side during those 6 months. After heard my decision, she afraid. She thought if she fail to prove her lie statements in front of their relatives, she will punish for her behavior & also lost her faith for the society. To avoid that meeting she was ready to fulfill all my wishes & ready to never say no to all my wishes but me not do s*x with her because my family planning with break of every 20 days.

After few days she went to her mom house for personal work with promise of she will return within 3 days & there her health affected by tiefied (fewer problem) & doctor adviced her to take 1 month rest. I visited her once in week at her maternal house twice time. I couldnt force her to come back to home & request to take rest & hospital treatment b'cause I take daily medicine for maintain my health thats why me can understand her condition. Me told her that from next time she will not use her phone & she only allow to use home phone only. (She make excuses after her sister phone call for visit her sister house for work most of times).

After few weeks she admit in hospital. I gave visit. She told me that, where she was doing job, the institution hiring another person on the same post without informing her. 

After get discharge she was taking rest at her maternal house & me was waiting for finish the year. During her niece marriage was ahead again she promised me that she is ok & she want to come to house (she was wishing to show relatives in the marriage that she lives with us & everything is good). After little arguement she succeed & came to home. After that marriage within 2 days, she made excuse that she have to go to complete procedure of joining her sister in place of her job & for that she need 2 days. SURPRISING THING WAS SHE TOLD ME ALREADY THAT OTHER PERSON HIRED ON HER POST, THEN WHICH JOB / POST SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT. We didnt allowed her to do that.

After that, there is custom here to no watching partner's face in those specific 5 days, so she gone to her maternal house for 5 days. At 4th day she informed us that she had bleeding problem (general problem of females) & extended her leave for 5 days.  2 days before come to my home she made excuse that she has fever & she lived there more than 10 days.

After return home, we didnt allow her to use her mobile & allow to use home phone. She didnt liked that & next day she made excuse that she is going to temple but she went to her sister house without inform us. Doctor already adviced her to dont anyhow get wet  but while she was going  rickshow stand, it was raining there & she got wet. After an hour, my parents worrying about her but she was nowhere. After few hour she came with her sister & brother in law & complain about us. But we continued with our decision.

Next day she fall ill cause of getting wet & admit in hospital. Before the day me had s*x with her & after that day no s*x with her. Her behaviour was doubtful from begining & our doubt turner to faith when we found few things related to black magic. She was admit for 3-4 weeks that time & her presence no were in home that time. Once we were finding a lost thing in my house, we founded black magic powder in her purse &  cupboard. Apparently we felt dangerous all that things. After she felt better from her illness my mother told her take rest at her maternal home while she not feel quite better. She wish to come home but we insist her to take rest at her maternal house b'cause her maternal house wheather suits her health.

After that we didnt try to contact her. We were upset cause of that black magic powder evidence. She surprised that nobody ask about her health &  her doubt was true. She afraid & even my mother allowed her to come home after she feel quite better, she afraid to face the situation. It was her doubt for her only & no confidence. She started to spoil my family image everywhere. Now we decided we will take decision after meeting at her maternal house & she have to inform us before two days of the meeting.  She gave idea one day before, but we rejected. Their plan was to call us only on meeting and avoid that shameful situation. 

Yet she thinks to she will finish my family & will take advantage of my mercyfulness, straightforwardness, introvert & physical disability take all property under control. Now me really want to give her devorce because me luvs my loving & open heart family.  They never made issue of her white spot on her body & always pray for my happiness.

Kindly note below points

• She is great lier & without any reason she speak lies
  • Her thinking is, his partner is from high middle class family & we allowed her to leave job too that means we are from hi class family & she will freedom to  waste lots of money after marriage.
  • She never discussed about her health problem before her marriage, her immunity is not good & health is not stable.
  • She visiting her & my relatives for spoil our image in the society.
  • She about to finish me & my family through black magic.
  • She always takes care of her elder's sister family but not our. She is not interested to manage my home but always caring about her elder sister house.
  • My mother is aged now & she not capable to handle house works most of the times. Her health is not constant & up and downs is general from last  2 years for her health. It was also main point behind being married.

Kindly give me valuable advice. Me worrying for my mother & wish to marry again with good girl. My expect easy divorce, less days consuming & no wealth loss. In this case, can me expect extra benefit for handicapped person divorce case.

Thanking you,

Regards.

Sonu.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register