LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     17 August 2011

Anna hazare

Yesterdy I was watching Times Now debate.

One Mr. Saifuddin Soj ( Cong-I) said that Anna Hazare cannot pressure the govt., to implement the lok pal bill, it has got itz own procedure, it is to be passed in LOksabha.  Why these people are doing like this and what is the necessity?

I am pitty on this person, when he doesn't have anything in his brain he could have kept quiet, but to get appreciation from his High Commond he talked like anything there was no base to defend govt., action.

Mr. Saifudding Anna, Hazare is on hunger Strike again because Jan Lok Pal bill wont be passed in LOk Sabha. 

Your party introduced the corruption in India.

Learning

9 Replies

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     17 August 2011

If the Govt had placed the Lok Pal Bill as suggested by Sh. Anna Hazare and Parliament had rejected it then what would have been the state of things?

I believe parliament and democracy are Synonyms. If we subvert the process of Parliament we subvert democracy. It may not appear a right  statement at this juncture but what will happen when another Group with a large following demand a legislation by adopting similar tactics. We see a large attendance in assemblies of so called saints. These saints can also then force hands of the Govt to enacts laws suitable to them.

We are seeing people joining the movement who shouldrather look into their ' greban ' for a lasting solution. Lawyers supporting the movement but can we say that we are no corrupt. Government servants being asked to demonstrate. Auto rickhaw drivers joining the strike and every one else. It is being claimed that 120 crores of people are with the movement . Then Sir, who is corrupt and why we need a lokpal bill ?

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     17 August 2011

Sir Simple answer to your question "  who is corrupt". Off course politicans, these are main root cause for the corruption.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     17 August 2011

Sir why are we blaming politicians only? What good is the 1.2 Billion population of this country then? Who has elected them? What has prevented us to contest elections?

When basic principles, virtues and facts are compromised by a population what can befall on them except slavery of corruption? It begins from our Constitution itself where natural basic principles have been subverted in favour of priviliges for those in power(if someone wants to know details, I will enlist some of them here). Apply your mind, the following words of timeless wisdom speak for themselves:

The only foundation of a free Constitution, is pure Virtue, and if this cannot be inspired into our People, in a great Measure, than they have it now. They may change their Rulers, and the forms of Government, but they will not obtain a lasting Liberty.”– John Adams, letter to Zabdiel Adams, June 21, 1776

“But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.” – John Adams, letter to Abigail Adams, July 17, 1775

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." – Thomas Jefferson

“Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.” – Unknown

There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them.” – Padraig Pearse, 1913

“If you look like a rabbit, and act like a rabbit, you will be treated like a rabbit – prey for all predators.” – Stony Loft

“If men through fear, fraud or mistake, should in terms renounce and give up any essential natural right, the eternal law of reason and the great end of society, would absolutely vacate such renunciation; the right to freedom being the gift of God Almighty, it is not in the power of Man to alienate this gift, and voluntarily become a slave.” – John Adams, Rights of the Colonists, 1772

It is sufficiently obvious, that persons and property are the two great subjects on which Governments are to act; and that the rights of persons, and the rights of property, are the objects, for the protection of which Government was instituted. These rights cannot well be separated.” – James Madison, Speech at the Virginia Convention, December 2, 1829

The moment the idea is admitted into society that property is not as sacred as the laws of God, and that there is not a force of law and public justice to protect it, anarchy and tyranny commence. If `Thou shalt not covet’ and `Thou shalt not steal’ were not commandments of Heaven, they must be made inviolable precepts in every society before it can be civilized or made free.” – John Adams, A Defense of the American Constitutions, 1787

Government, in my humble opinion, should be formed to secure and to enlarge the exercise of the natural rights of its members; and every government, which has not this in view, as its principal object, is not a government of the legitimate kind.” –James Wilson, Lectures on Law, 1791

“Democracy will soon degenerate into an anarchy, such an anarchy that every man will do what is right in his own eyes and no man’s life or property or reputation or liberty will be secure, and every one of these will soon mould itself into a system of subordination of all the moral virtues and intellectual abilities, all the powers of wealth, beauty, wit and science, to the wanton pleasures, the capricious will, and the execrable cruelty of one or a very few.” – John Adams, An Essay on Man’s Lust for Power, August 29, 1763

“History affords us many instances of the ruin of states, by the prosecution of measures ill suited to the temper and genius of their people. The ordaining of laws in favor of one part of the nation, to the prejudice and oppression of another, is certainly the most erroneous and mistaken policy. An equal dispensation of protection, rights, privileges, and advantages, is what every part is entitled to, and ought to enjoy…These measures never fail to create great and violent jealousies and animosities between the people favored and the people oppressed; whence a total separation of affections, interests, political obligations, and all manner of connections, by which the whole state is weakened.” – Benjamin Franklin, Emblematical Representations, Circa 1774

“A just security to property is not afforded by that government, under which unequal taxes oppress one species of property and reward another species.” -James Madison, Essay on Property, March 29, 1792

Justice alone is the mainstay of government and the source of prosperity to the governed, injustice is the most pernicious of things; it saps the foundations of the government and brings ruin upon the realm - Sher Shah Sur, Sultan-ul-Adil.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/RKBA-guaranteed-under-Articles-19-and-21-of-Constitution-36011.asp

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     17 August 2011

I am not against the issue but the methods . I also pity the crowd around.

Let everyone in that crowd take a solemn pledge that :

they will not bribe to get their wards admitted in schools if they are not eligible.

they will not bribe the employer to get their wards employed if they are not eligible.

they will not buy cinema hall tickets in black and return without seeing the film if ticket is not available.

they will not tip the waiter/ or waiters shall not take tips to get/provide better service in a restaurent.

they will not buy railway tickets in black what ever may be urgency to travel if tickets are not available.

they will not buy any commodity in black

all employed whether in govt or private services shall do their duty diligently.

and so on.

Name a person who for his selfish gain would not be ready to bribe but to face hardship .  

I am not to remind " Let him cast first stone who is without sin"

A mother took her son to a Preacher and requested him to advise his son not to eat too much sugar.  The Preacher  asked the lady to come with his son next day. For next three four days he postponed the advice to next day and then after four days he told the boy not to eat the sugar too much as it could harm him. The mother was surprised that for just few words the Preacher had taken so many days. On her surprissed looks the Preacher told her that till yeasterday he himself was eating sugar in excess. How he could advise the boy then.  

In the above discussion just I want to know whether few top ranking lawyers who are spearheading this movement have not taken the brief for politicians who were apparently accused of corruption

Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI] ([See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com - Twitter:democrats_forum)     18 August 2011

"MAIN BHI ANNA HAJARE HOON - KABEERA", This was the Banner with the People who were arrested "FIRST" at 10:30 PM at the GATE OF JP PARK on 15th August. I have also pasted the same 4 stickers at the gate.

Just click here and see;

https://www.facebook.com/IndiACor#!/photo.php?fbid=195993870465496&set=o.165845033445190&type=1&theater

Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI] ([See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com - Twitter:democrats_forum)     18 August 2011

I reached at JP Park Gate on 15th August morning at 04:50AM in heavy rain, Park was sealed and heavy police force was there. As my Autorickshaw stopped and I asked to a person (5-6 mediamen were there) "Is this JP Park?", someone friendly in very low voice warned me in one word "NIKLO".. The rickshw driver immediately brought me away. Next I tried and reached on JP Park Gate at 10AM, again a mediaman warned me in low but friendly voice, I remember his words "ABHI YAHAN MAT AAO".. Finally I reached at 5PM where a few sikhs and few from UTTRANCHAL were there and we all started there "DHARNA" till first batch arrest at 10:20 about...

President, Prime Minister, Governers and Chief Ministers should be elected DIRECTLY.

If Rahul Gandhi will be from Congress side and Arvind Kejrival will be from public side – RAHUL GANDHI KI JAMANAT JABT HO JAAYEGI.

Desh ka Rashtrapati Kaisa Ho?

-    ANNA HAJARE JAISA HO !!!

Desh ka Pradhanmantri Kaisa Ho?

-    ARVIND KEJRIVAL JAISA HO !!!

Desh ka Home Minister Kaisa Ho?

-    KIRAN BEDI JAISA HO !!!

PEOPLE ARE CAPABLE TO DO SO.. WE DON'T NEED SUCH CORRUPT LEADERS.. PEOPLE OF INDIA IS CAPABLE.. WE OURSELVES WILL NOW MAKE OUR SYSTEM OF "RULE OF PEOPLE-RULE BY PEOPLE-RULE FOR PEOPLE WHERE THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE AN ACCOUNTABLE & RESPONSIBLE SERVANT TO PEOPLE AND ANY MISCONDUCT IN SERVICE AND MISUSE OF POWERS OF POST WILL BE TREATED AS RASTRADROH"...

Azadi ke First Andolan me Bhartiyon ne lalkaara tha – “VICTORIYA MADAM INDIA CHHODO”...

Now, Asli Azadi ke Second Andolan me Bharat Ke Log LALKAARENGE – “SONIYA MADAM BHARAT CHHODO”...

(Guest)

Arre Zeeshan,

Tumhara laadla ekdum se bara ho gaya.Abhi tak to kuch maheeno kaa hee tha

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register