Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anuradha Kumari (Housewife)     19 March 2013

An urgent querry

Dear Sir,

A Property was purchased in the name of my father in law and mother in law 26 years back in a City Area in Bihar.... After One Year (in 1986) the property was divided among his 3 sons in BDO Office and the same propety division was registered in the Municipal Board also.......

One son died 7 years back and his part was duly transferred to his legal heirs more than 3 years back........

My Mother in Law died 3 years back....

My Querry is that -- Can my father in law now create any legal dispute(for any of the son and family)? Pl. guide......

Regards

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 March 2013

You said that  After One Year (in 1986) the property was divided among his 3 sons in BDO Office and the same propety division was registered in the Municipal Board also. Then your father in law cannot put any objection.

Anuradha Kumari (Housewife)     19 March 2013

Respected Sir,

I wish to know, what maximum time the Law gives to a person to change his mind......

(In today's time even due to small dispute/ matter in family, the whole relation etc. gets under strain)

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     19 March 2013

Don't worry about relations if other party is not worried.

www.mehnat.in

Daksh (Student)     20 March 2013

Ms.Anuradha Kumari,

If in case the property has been brought from own income the modality of division/gifting can be reversed by due process of law.

Best regards

Daksh

allen (hr)     20 March 2013

sir,

Im staying in coimbatore.past nov 2012 to march 2013,as tenant. past 5 months im staying in a house for monthly rent of RS:-7500/- and deposit amount of Rs 60000 paid advance. no i gave notice period on Feb 2013.House owner is not paying the balance amount from depost.she says painting charge i want and she is not saying the actual amount how much balance she want to pay for me. now labou cost is high i want painting charges.i asked only 5month i stayed in your house how much she will reduce from my deposit? is there any percentage amount that for painting ?sir is there any rule that 5 months stayed person should pay much for painting ?

allen (hr)     20 March 2013

sir,

Im staying in coimbatore.past nov 2012 to march 2013,as tenant. past 5 months im staying in a house for monthly rent of RS:-7500/- and deposit amount of Rs 60000 paid advance. no i gave notice period on Feb 2013.House owner is not paying the balance amount from depost.she says painting charge i want and she is not saying the actual amount how much balance she want to pay for me. now labou cost is high i want painting charges.i asked only 5month i stayed in your house how much she will reduce from my deposit? is there any percentage amount that for painting ?sir is there any rule that 5 months stayed person should pay much for painting ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register