LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sam   22 March 2016

Amicabally family land settlement in north goa

I have a ancestral property in North Goa and we are two families sharing the property of around 8500 sq. Mtrs. family (a) gets 4250 sq Mtrs. And they three party from the family sharing. The family (b) gets 4250 sq Mtrs. And have four party from the family sharing. We both the families are represented by the same lawyers as we have no disputes. Our lawyer have allocated the land to parties seven members as mutually agreed. The lawyer told us the inventory is done, the survey is done but now he says there is auction to be held in court, our lawyer is not clear to us what the auction in court all about, as we members do not have dispute why such Auction as we all members are now taken by surprise. We are in complete dark and just for this Mutual understanding and friendly sharing of the land has taken us solid three years. Please some one guide or explain why this auction when the family members have no dispute. We have also asked the lawyer to write to court that amicabal settlement is accepted by parties involved and finish the matter, but every time new obstacles are shown.  I hope you would be patient to explain the procedure for the best wayout to avoid further delays also in the auction procedures in North Goa. Thanks for you help

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     23 March 2016

If all the members are mutually ready for the partition and portion, then you can certinly go for partition deed or settlement deed and get it executed through registration at the sub-registrar's office. If your lawyer is asking for any relief to be taken from the court then post those reasons and grounds to get proper answer.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in   Call: 020-65248888

Sam   23 March 2016

Dear Adv. Yogen Kakade Appreciate your prompt reply. Please sir can you explain to me what is this auction is all about and when does such situation arises. Do outsiders can take part in such auction. Have no much feed back from the lawyer and he sending us FD through court to attend the auction. We have no issues between us the members and are confused. Kind Regards

Sam   23 March 2016

Dear Adv. Yogen Kakade Appreciate your prompt reply. Please sir can you explain to me what is this auction is all about and when does such situation arises. Do outsiders can take part in such auction. Have no much feed back from the lawyer and he sending us FD through court to attend the auction. We have no issues between us the members and are confused. Kind Regards

bistromdreview   26 March 2016

Richmond Hill, Ontario – AccessEasyFunds (AEF) announces their new Perks Program aimed at real estate brokerages, agents, their clients, and staff.  AEFPERKS is AccessEasyFunds’ new customer loyalty program, larry weltman.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register