LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

victim need help (HOUSEWIFE)     25 January 2014

Am i entitled to get pf

I Have worked in pvt bank for about five years. After my maternity leaves I could not join back my duties as my mother in law and husband didn't allow me to do so. Secretly I went to my bank and applied for more leaves. But my application for the same was rejected and I was asked to join the bank immediately. My in laws didn't allow me to work again and they refused to take care of the baby. now its been more than 4 years since I left my service. me and my son have been deserted by my husband and in laws. and I m literally left with no money. I have to take care of my child and his education. Can anyone suggest me that 1)what is the procedure of filing PF forms. 2)Am I eligible to withdraw my PF. 3)Is it necessary to clear the dues of the company (three month notice ) as I did not resigned from my job.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 January 2014

Register your grievance through online  in www.epfindia.com. This portal is related to all providdent funds issues. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 January 2014

You are entitled to PF and can withdraw the PF.

After 3Y the PF a/c might have become dormant and no interest would have been added.

Has the bank been supplying the PF a/c slips of Pf /ac pass book?

Does the bank have its won PF trust to manage the PF or it is with EPFO?

You may inquire from bank, download the PF rules, and obtain PF withdrawal forms ( from Bank of nearest PF office)  and  submit PF withdrawal forms under proper acknowledgment with seal/signature/date from bank.

The bank is under obligation to submit PF forms within 5 days and supply you the acknowledgment issued by PF trust or EPFO.

Within 1 month the amounts held in your PF a/c should be paid to you.

Even if notice pay is not tendered PF can not be withheld.

You are also entitled for Gratuity.

You may submit a letter  mentioning that Notice of Determination of Gratuity has not been supplied to you and FormI is attached.

You are also entitled for Leave encashment, Bonus etc and bank has to supply you the FNF sheet for verification and acceptance.

Take care to submit everything under proper acknowledgment or by redg. post. and obtain POD from PO (free) with certified copy of run sheet of post man (against a fee of Rs.10/).

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 January 2014

has the company dismissed you are still treateing you on unauthorised absence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register