Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Allegation of adultery on wife

Page no : 2

quick (acc)     08 June 2015

Sainath sir,

The lawer he himself came to my parents convinced them that he will do justice for them in their discharge, afterwards i came to know that he was a friend of my wifes brother in law, inorder to make the case weak he took up our case and did not present the discharge petition properly and made it dismissed without proper arguments though we had enough evidences that my parents are in no way related to the matrimonial affairs, the evidences which we given to the lawer though not produced in the court,

some points which are useful to them and are admitted by me in the cross examination of the divorce petition though not in the complaint and chargesheet are taken in the framing of charges

SIR, I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THE CHARGE FRAMED BY THE JUDGE

I XXXXX JUDGE ACMM COURT IN XXXX

A1 XXXXXX

A2 XXXXXX

A3 XXXXXX

A4 XXXXXX

do here by charge

FIRSTLY The accused A1 to A4 prior to living place xxxxxx (the place where we lived at the time of complaint) and you A1 suspected the fidelity of LW1 harassed her for more money and necked out of the  house charged u/s 498a IPC,

FINALLY you the A1 to A4 beat LW1 charged u/s 324 IPC

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     19 July 2015

I strongly contradict the reply of MR.Reddy,he is wrong in interpretation.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     21 July 2015

Mr.Reddy U have replied in the capacity of expert though U R not legally qualified,nothing wrong in it.But we have to stick ourselves to the query only.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 July 2015

I agree with Mr Sainath

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     22 July 2015

Mr.Reddi,

UR profile states U R a farmer,U cannot give legal advices,but U have a right to participate as member of the forum only on non legal matters.U R unneccessarily trying debate with the legal experts for nothing only wasting their time depriving the original querist his legal solution.I am not doubting UR knowledge about legal aspects which can be gained by going through books.Hence better not participate in giving legal advices as it may sometimes backfire.Therre is a lot of difference between theory and practice.Hope my words won't hurt U.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register