Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shalini (software engineer)     30 May 2012

After mediation

Hi All,

My brother is under mediation and we are bit confused regarding the process after/if the mediation fails. I am trying to put my questions below ..

1. We have the stay on arrest from HC and go the intrim  bail from lower court for three months. Are these three months could be less  if Mediator feels no more meetings?

2. We are right now on intrim bail, when can we apply the permant bail until teh case is over. Do we need teh chargesheet to apply for permamant bail. Can it be apply from lower court or it has to be in HC only.

3. I heard we can get the bail just based on FIR then would it be again for short term bail? and how this bail is different from the intrim bail?

4. If we already have the intrim bail does that means the lower court have given us on the basis of merit of the case. So does that means getting the bail for main accused again would be easy or will depend on the skill of our laweyer.

Where can I read more about the mediation process and bail in uttar pradesh..any leagal document ?

Thanks

Shalini

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register