Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

asha (others)     02 May 2013

Affidavit for adress proof - from a different city

Hello All,

I am currently staying in a self owned flat in Nashik. I want to prepare an Affidavit for Address proof for my Nashik house. I wanted to check if I can prepare this from any lawyer from any other city ( like Mumbai or Pune or within Maharashtra) or do I need to prepare it from Nashik only?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Asha Rao

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     02 May 2013

you own a flat.  if that flat is registered, the address of yours will be noted in the document.  With that proof you may give an affidavit on proper stamp and get it be notarized by an Advocate & Notary of Nasik.  It will sufficient.

asha (others)     03 May 2013

Thanks for the reply. But my question was that is it mandatory to prepare the affidavit from Nashik only? The problem is that I dont stay in Nashik, I need to submit the affidavit to bank. So If i prepare it from Mumbai or Pune for Nashik house, will it be accepted?

K. GOPALAKRISHNAN (ADVOCATE)     03 May 2013

Hi Asha,

Is the Nasik address is your permanent address or temporary.

Bank will require only the present residential address, nevertheless permanent or temporary and hence they have insisted an affidavit from you.  Type the following in a non-judicial stamp paper.  Check how much stamp paper is required for affidavit in your state and sign the affidavit before a Notary Public Advocate and obtain his signature and seal and affixing 10 Rs. adhesive Notorial stamps and also get the notarial certificate given by him.

I, Asha, Daughter/Wife of _______________, aged ________ years, residing at ______________________, do hereby solemnly affirm and sincerely state as follows:

1.  I submit that I am the deponent herein.

2.  I submit that I am currently residing at ______________________________ for the past ____ years and I submit that I do not have any proof for my residence and hence I am swearing this affidavit for the proof of address. 

I declare that the fact stated above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Solemnly affirm and signed

at Nasik on this _____ day of

May, 2013 in the presence of

DEPONENT

BEFORE ME,

Regards,

Gopalakrishnan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register