Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Advocate misbehaved in the court!

Page no : 2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 August 2016

He is charged with 332,353,504,506.

You maiontain that he is innosent.

332 did he cause no hurt (not only pohysical) to deter peshkar from his duty.

353 did he not use assault or criminal force

504 did he not cause insult to breach of peace

506 did he caus eno intimidation.

Please be clear on these facts.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 August 2016

Th son of the advocate is also an advocate.  Does he not have access to Bar library.

Nitin (Manager)     28 August 2016

First of all autohide4U and Sri Sudhir Kumar Ji, I really appreciate for such a speedy and intellectual response at your end. And really speaking, I am too obliged with your such responses. Ask me and I will surely supply you with all the information and let's have a good discussion sir. what was the dispute- Dispute is of paying the bribe. Peshkaar Judge is asking for extra ordinary bribe which was rejected by Son and Father both. The dispute broke up and quarrel begins in which peskhar slapped father in front of his own young son who was also advocate. The said son in response give him two slaps. After this both son and father had gone away. Both of them thought that the dispute is over now. Later on, Policemen came to their office and arrested both of them. Then they have come to know that FIR had been lodged against them. Peshkaar taking the undue advantage of being the court official mentioned a false event in the FIR that father and son had thrown the judge's chair from the place but that's the fact that neither father nor son touched even the chair of Presiding officer/judge of the court. This all event took place inside the court. what exxactly he did why he did so what charges are framed. Abovesaid charges are framed. whether he is on bai or not. Son had been sent to a jail and he got bail in proper way by court and father got bail from thana i.e. 41A CrpC. what is the stand of the local bar council. Local Bar Association is against both father and son as the Peshkaar is a shop of bribe to them and they don't want to close their shop. Instead of favouring advocate, they are favouring Pehskaar. However, other bar associations are favouring both father and son strictly.

what was the dispute- Dispute is of paying the bribe. Peshkaar Judge is asking for extra ordinary bribe which was rejected by Son and Father both. The dispute broke up and quarrel begins in which peskhar slapped father in front of his own young son who was also advocate. The said son in response give him two slaps. After this both son and father had gone away. Both of them thought that the dispute is over now. Later on, Policemen came to their office and arrested both of them. Then they have come to know that FIR had been lodged against them. Peshkaar taking the undue advantage of being the court official mentioned a false event in the FIR that father and son had thrown the judge's chair from the place but that's the fact that neither father nor son touched even the chair of Presiding officer/judge of the court. This all event took place inside the court. what exxactly he did why he did so what charges are framed. Abovesaid charges are framed.

whether he is on bai or not. Son had been sent to a jail and he got bail in proper way by session court and father got bail from thana i.e. 41A CrpC.

what is the stand of the local bar council. Local Bar Association is against both father and son as the Peshkaar is a shop of bribe to them and they don't want to close their shop. Instead of favouring advocate, they are favouring Pehskaar. However, other bar associations are favouring both father and son strictly.

Anything more sir,

If possible, I would like other members of LCI also to please advise them in this said matter.

Regards,

Dear LCI Members,

I need judgements on the professional behaviour of advocates in favour of advocates while in court form them.

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register