LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Advice on threat complaint to SP-Urgent

Hi All,My wife has been filed 498A & DP 3 & 4 on me. we applied in Anticipatory bail in High court. my parents are getting scare, if I go to my wife's place,my in laws do something to me.we are planning to give threat complaint to SP. if my parents or my brother in law go to my wife's place and give threat complaint to SP Is that acceptable? Please advise if not please advise how to proceed this situation.

Learning

9 Replies

rajiv_lodha (zz)     24 September 2013

Though u can give such complaint, but do not do this unless threat is grave & actual

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     24 September 2013

agree with Mr. rajeev

Raja_498a Victim (Manager)     24 September 2013

Already case has been filed. There is no way it can be taken back, if FIR is registered. It has to go to high court for quash.

Since 498a is filed, it is end of marriage. There is no way for reunion.

At this point, first get AB and you be away from home and bribe police and send chargesheet at the earliest and fight the case.

Remember case runs 2 to 3 years for sure. If you want to settle the matter, use mediators and proceed.

Also remember there is no need to worry conviction rate in 498a is as low as 2% until there are major physical injuries to wife.

Make sure you double check chargesheet and bribe police and send it at the earliest. Talk to ur lawyer also on charge sheet.

Remember, forget why it happened, now only look forward and fight the case

(Guest)

Hi, Thanks for quick advise. Is my brother in law will submit threat petition to SP on behalf of me? because am waiting for anticipatory bail and am away from home now and FIR filed on 03.09.2013 and when charge sheet will file by police? and what precautions u want me. Please advise how to proceed and what steps u want me take. Thanks for quick advise. 

Hi,

Generally police want the person to be present while giving application, even before SP. But I feel what is the use to give complaint against them. You need to fight the case anyway. Once matter is in the court, you need to fight only in the court.

First get AB and then go with lawyer to PS and ask the deal about chargesheet. If you get chance you can give money and remove ur parents and other names from Chargesheet.

It all depends on how much you can bribe police. Wonder it makes sense to you, but that is the fact happening in all PS, if no major injuries are reported to wife.

Police are making money. Once u get AB, work on chargesheet and ur parents name and others can be removed except you.

Once chargesheet is filed, it can be completed in 1 Year also depending on pendency of court and evidences u have in ur defence.

(Guest)

Hi Thanks for advise. In FIR, my wife mentioned my name only and applied for anticipatory bail in High court and waiting for that.my parents are getting scare if I go to my wife's place they do (Kill) and something to me. My father fully got scared about this only.Please advise for further course of action.

Hi,

Once you get AB, then only give complaint in PS. Don't do any thing now.

But I am wondering getting AB in 498a alone for you may be difficult. Talk to ur lawyer anyway. If you parenets get AB, then you can use the same and get AB.

(Guest)

Hi, In FIR, my wife mentioned my name only, my lawyer suggested not required anticipatory bail to ur parents. Please advise u want me apply for my parents also for anticipatory bail?

No need for ur parents. I am telling that if parent names in FIR and if then get AB you can say that since ur parents got AB, you are also seeking the same and can get AB.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register