advice

I use to did gym in anytime fitness fitness new friends colony I paid yearly membership 22thousand.....but I'm not feeling comfortable their as trainer,managment are troubling me by staring ,copying the way I do my workout and trying to trouble me mentally when I started gym I use to workout as per my time schedule 2 to 2.30 hour by watching clock which I don't have any idea who it might be taken in gym negative or positive .....even I had a talk with gym manager honey dabla quite often they give surity guaranty ..now I have demanded my amount back after and I have given a written letter to Mr honey ....the main problem is I'm alone in the gym as there are Lott of trainer sum who I feel bit scared they could harm me....as far my written letter Mr honey said they will respond in few days but I need my money back kindly advice what to do next whenever I go because I have no idea what they are going to do it's anytime fitness new friends colony branch

If you have all the documents pertaining to your contract with the Gym to enjoy the facilities without hindrance, then approach the consumer forum for refund.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu