Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adultary by wife

Page no : 2

Adv.Vandana Vaidya (Advocate & Regd. Patent Attorney)     18 April 2015

There is nothing automatic in the Court of Law. Once you file a case and even prove adultery, it does not me you are divorced. You will still have to file a divorce petition and get a divorce decree from the Court. 

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     18 April 2015

Audio and video recordings, all of them have to come to the court  and testify. 

In May 2014 she attempted suicide, why didn't U  post it earlier, once U are dealing with lawyers here U have to come out with the total facts , otherwise the opinions will be half baked beans.What does the police inquest say regarding the suicide attempt?

She is planning to get married: is it really so or are U presuming?

Saurav (Engineer)     18 April 2015

Ha Ha Ha.....

What are you going to do????????/

FORCE HER BACK??????????

Brought DISHONOUR AND DISGRACE?????????????? SHE has brought Disgrace to herself not to you.

She is an IDIOT and she will realize it within next 5 years.........MARK MY WORDS and THROW spit on my face if she dosent come back to you to apologize within the next 5 years !!! 

All these cheater women who call themselves as Lovers dont have an Iota of knowledge asto what Love is.

Now what are you going to do ?.........Sit and cry over Spilt beans??????????/.............NO that would be stupidity.

Cry for a few days..........you have every right for that............but after a few days be a man and move on.

Find another girl and move on with life and forget her.

If you go behind her that would be HEIGHTS OF STUPIDITY ..............MARK MY WORDS.

IF SHE HERSELF COMES BACK TO YOU............THEN YOU ACCEPT HER WITH OPEN HEART and give her LOVE.

YOU SHOULD NOT GOTO HER...........SINCE SHE HAS LEFT YOU ..............AND NOT VICE VERSA.

IF YOU GO BEHIND HER.....................THAT IS NOT ONLY STUPIDITY BUT ALSO IMMORAL !!

498_final stage (Professional)     18 April 2015

With due respect to your emotion Saurav, I think he will  spit on you. :)  hahahahah

Originally posted by : Legalabuse_Fighter

With due respect to your emotion Saurav, I think he will  spit on you. :)  hahahahah

FIRSTLY, DO not speak for others.

SECONDLY, DO YOU have a better solution to the problem???????..If YES what is it ?????/

If NO then please keep quiet.

File RCR and do what?.............Force her to live with you and then what?...........Do you think she will be able to FORGET her boyfriend????

YOU FORCE her for EVERYTHING..............U forcefully bring her to your home...........Then you Forcefully MAKE HER LOVE FOR YOU........

THAT IS WHAT MARRIAGE IS REDUCED NOWADAYS.

FORCEFUL RELATIONSHIP.

Truly you are a disgrace to mankind.

I am not WRONG in my statement.

LOVE CANNOT BE FORCED.

MARRIAGE IS A STUPID SOCIETY AGREEMENT..........IT HAS NO BEARING ON THE ACTUAL RELATIONSHIP OF HEARTS.

Dear Saurab,

I think you have not fought legal battles. RCR is a weapon to get divorce. If you read my post I have mentioned there what RCR mean. And once she is gone she will never come back. If she had to live with him then he would not have been here.

RCR ensures that he reported the issue to the court that her wife is missing. Just like you do in a police station.

But a report given to police does not make sense because then she will get the benefit of being lost and not left the house at her own will

The most difficult part in legal battle is to ensure the judge about your intention.

Dear Saurab,

I think you have not fought legal battles. RCR is a weapon to get divorce. If you read my post I have mentioned there what RCR mean. And once she is gone she will never come back. If she had to live with him then he would not have been here.

RCR ensures that he reported the issue to the court that her wife is missing. Just like you do in a police station.

But a report given to police does not make sense because then she will get the benefit of being lost and not left the house at her own will

The most difficult part in legal battle is to ensure the judge about your intention.

EXACTLY, HOW IS this better than a MUTUAL CONSENT DIVORCE ??????/

In a Mutual Consent divorce, after the initial hearing Divorce is granted in the next 15 days based on special request.

That he has to decide not us. Any day legal battles should be avoided in India since its a waste of time and a comedy show...lol

But I love it so I go there on every hearing from last 3 years with less than 6 months of unconsummated marriage. :)

That he has to decide not us. Any day legal battles should be avoided in India since its a waste of time and a comedy show...lol

But I love it so I go there on every hearing from last 3 years with less than 6 months of unconsummated marriage. :)

WELL That is your REVENGE MENTALITY.

Unfortunately you are hurting your wife.

2 WRONG DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT.

If she has done a mistake, you are doing a bigger mistake by delaying her Divorce.

Goodday.

Why arent you going for MCD ???????????? MCD takes MAX 15 days to 1 month nowadays based on special request.

venkatramana   19 April 2015

Team, Thanks for your continuous support and suggestions. I met the hospital authorities, the girl did a drama of committing suicide to win sympathy. That's why the hospital did not report to police. If the girl returns my jewellery and apologizes.. I would have definitely forgiven her. But her continuous non-sense activities and my mother getting paralysis after knowing about her have forced me to plan a legal action on her. I wanted the case to be strong that's why waiting to put Sec 494 - Bigamy. Some of her relatives and the villages are constantly monitoring her. They are telling she is planning to elope very soon and asking me have some patience. She and her family are not even coming out the house due to the shame as the whole village is against living there. Please understand my pain.. I quit high paying job from reputed IT company and became law student only to fight the battle legally and not any other wise. Even the MLA (my father's classmate in college) who attended the marriage ceremony has promised all the help.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     19 April 2015

If UR wife committed a drama of committing suicide,and the hospital authorities supporting her,why would the authorities reveal the truth to U?

I also feel too much of a drama is also taking place in both the villages,don't  entirely rely on their version,U will be in a soup.File 494,only if UR sure U will succeed.

venkatramana   19 April 2015

Close to 10 villages know my story and helping me sincerely. The Talisdar (my father's friend) helped with the information from the hospital authorities as to why the police were not informed. They revealed it as a fake suicide attempt by the girl. I recorded in my watch camera.

Due to shame, the girls family is not coming out of thier home and they almost banished.

Now my fear.. what if the boy's mother objects of their marriage.. else I have to do with IPC 497.. where only the boy will be punished.. which is not what I want..

I'm in the process of planting a dial back sim device which will call when there sound is greater than 50 decibels. I can listen and record remotely.

The MLA also has alerted the confidential police person to jump into action, soon I call the police.

All I need to do now is pray gods to go per the plan.

kumarkumar (business)     19 April 2015

Please donot reveal the plan in forum before implementation, you can reveal your success story after implementing the plan.

kumarkumar (business)     19 April 2015

We would pray for you brother.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register