Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kapil   20 July 2016

Ad-interim maintenace-court order first date

Hi,

I had first date of my 125 case,and we went to tell court for filing our WS.However court applied 15,000 as maintenace on monthly basis.I heard maintenace cases are decided fast,but why court didnt hear us much.Just wife and lawyer did melody drama & they got awarded on 1st date.After 3-4 days,my housewife messages me of filing for maintenace u/s-24 of HMA also.My takehome is around 60,000 & have one 3year kid also.

I understand she may get around 20,000, in total. But this is harsh as she left on her own & I have applied for child custody(first date very late) too as she doesnot allow me to meet with child.

Can court change its order on next date & how to make sure she doesnot get any extra maintenace from S-24.

Thanks,

Kapil

Learning

3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     21 July 2016

The Court will take all aspects into consideration while deciding application u/S 2e HMA. Is your wife employed or otherwise professionally qualified?

Kapil   22 July 2016

Thanks Venu Sir for update!!!

My wife left job just before a month of filing maintenance & she was also getting 60,000 to 70,000.

She is MBA,also judje ask  me to show  proof she is working & I dont have proofs on it.In income affidavit she has put everywhere N.A for ITR,bank accounts,investments etc.As from it will be proofed clearly.

Thanks,

Kapil

Kapil   22 July 2016

Thanks Venu Sir for update!!!

My wife left job just before a month of filing maintenance & she was also getting 60,000 to 70,000.

She is MBA,also judje ask  me to show  proof she is working & I dont have proofs on it.In income affidavit she has put everywhere N.A for ITR,bank accounts,investments etc.As from it will be proofed clearly.

Thanks,

Kapil

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register