LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gagandeep (prop)     03 August 2009

access to justice a fundamental right how to get it

i am running from piller to post for last four years for getting my fundamental right of access to justice as a prectising lawyer at ludhiana is not allowing me to attend court proceedings whenever i go there he starts manhandling me .i have made written complaint to police but  no action was action.i had filed transfer application before district judge which is pending for last four years.i have written to honourable chief justice of india,high court,but  got nothing.i have made complaint before bar council which is pending.meanwhile i donot know fate of my cases whether pending or dismissed in default kindly suggest what to do?

Learning

2 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     03 August 2009

if u ve record of all ur applications then pls move an application directly posted to Chief Justice of P&H high court through the Registrar General.

charudureja (advocate)     06 August 2009

Please appraoch High Court as has been suggested by Mr. Kiran Kumar. You can file a writ of Mandamus u/A 226 of constitution against the administrative offcie of courts in which u have put up ur application of transfer demanding thereby the status of your applications.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register