LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Senthil kumar (Recruitment)     16 September 2013

About to go for counselling - false dowry harrassment case

My Wife gave a false dowry harrassment case against me and giving false allegations that i am impotent, I also complained that she dont have a proper attitude,arrogance,unconvincing attitude and i got all the proofs.

After our complaints both are asked to come for a counselling tomorrow at the police station.

Can anybody tell me how will be the counselling?

Do i need to give all the proofs?

Pls suggest.

regards,

Senthil kumar.G

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

What is the problem da they will ask you.

What is your problem sweetie they will ask your wife.

Simple.

Nothing to worry.

Some lecture they give, you hear it patiently, keep nodding your head for everything they say.

Finally they will ask you to take her back etc, then if your wife is a pain in the arse, then tell them I need some more time to think and they will ask you to come later on say in a week or two.   If they do create a scene, then tell them your arse will hurt as your wife is a pain in the arse and you wont accept her back at any cost.

Noting to worry.

(Guest)

Police station are not authorized or have power to detained you if mediation fails.The only things they can do to organize the councelling and besed on these councelling they write report regarding the complaint given by the first party.

what you have to do:

1. Always be bold and legally correct to your conversation during mediations.

2. Never say yes or No as you have to play tactfully,always reject the allegations that she had made.

3. Try to record all the conversations through your mobile phone,it will be very useful in your later cases.(don't be caught while recording,be cautious).

4. Always keep you words like this----- if she is having problem with me then why she want's to live with me? If a person who has severe problem or threats or any kind of disturbance that she should come to police station,then why she again want's to live with me?

Her point's contradicts with her own statement.

She will tell you like this------As iam Indian wife,I can't leave my husband

Then your reply------If you are an Indian wife then where is your respect for your husband?

As you have malaciously destroyed the image of your own husband to implicate all the false allegations.

5. Never sign on any piece of paper or statements,always tell them that you need time.

6. Always ask her to give proof against all allegations that she had made.

7. You should be very easy going with the mediators and pretend to them as you are helping them in their enquiry.

8. Always try to say that if any body has a problem in marital disputes then he/she can go to family court and seek the judgement,but don't harass me like threatning me to darg into false cases and all.

TRY TO GET AB BEFORE ARREST IN FUTURE.

IF FIR IS NOT MADE THEN BASED ON Genreal Diary COMPLAINT YOU CAN SEEK NOTICE BAIL.(A BAIL WHICH INTIMATES YOU ATLEAST A WEEAK BEFORE YOUR ARREST).

wish you a very happy councelling aftermath.........

Thanks & regards,

A sufferer......

rajendra (na)     18 September 2013

Hello Senthil,

Where the case has been filed and city.

Did your wife is having any proof for this for your impotency?

what's your marriage date?

Take a semen analysis test and show the report to police.

Normal story is police are deaf,blind.they will not listen gents voice and will over react on ladies complaint.

If your wife forces for your arrest make sure ask for 1 week time to prove your impotency and apply for AB.get the FIR copy.

Later story common for all 498A.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register