Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amit (none)     13 January 2010

about passport reissueing

hi, 
     is it possible to get reissue the lost passport which was lost in spain and anybody send me my passport via post ,and also i have a case pending in patiala house court  in new delhi . i was deported from spain in august 2008 and this case is related to false visa and now i have that passport that i recieved from post and what i have to do to reissue my this passport and "look out circular" is opened on airport ein new delhiand i got arrested on airport in false visa case, now i am on granted bail by court,and is it possible to travel with these problems ,and also i m recnt married to foriegn national ,i am waiting to immigrate with my wife ,so what i have to do to solve this complicated problem

Learning

1 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     14 January 2010

FILE A PETITION IN THE SAME COURT FOR THE LAST PASSPORT TO GET REISSUE PERMISSION. IF COURT ORDERS FOR APPLY AND ASK U TO DEPOSITE IN THE COURT UNTIL THE CASE IS OVER. ANY HOW DISCUSS WITH UR ADVOCATE  AND COME OUT FROM COURT OR CONVICTION ANY APPEAL IS POSSIBLE , OR IT IS DIFFICULT TO MOVE SINGLE INCH WITHOUT COURT ORDER.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register