Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

About fraud person

Page no : 2

madhu seetaram   25 November 2017

Other person had done the mistake but I should file it on axis bank manager sir this can be done

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 November 2017

Make a police complaint, and it is their turn to see whether a bank abeted the crime or not.   You are concerned with your money and lost.   Though there is no scope for such recovery, your aim is to protect others by booking the culprit.  Do not spend good money  further on a bad cause by entering into litigation with a Bank, as Bank's  recruits counsels that can do a Bommi as timmi.  Do not spend single rupee.  Lodge FIR through kiosk or on line, and send complaint hard copy to Dist Supdt of Police by Registered post enclosing the offer letter/screen print/copies of AADHAR/PAN, receipt of having remitted the amount, your reminders if any to the fraudster.  These are enough.

Fabricating AADHAR and PAN is also a crime.   If you have time send it to CPIO of UIDAI and PAN and seek simple information as to such number and name exists in their records under RTI.   If not ask them to initiate investigation into such fabricated documents legally, as they have been used to cheat public.  You can even lodge this as grievance in pgportal website without single paisa cost..

Do not waste further time and money.  As a citizen, your duty comes to end by making a police complaint.  Nevere expect that you will get refund.

I should go to police station or Cyber taskforce

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 November 2017

TRY BOTH.  Both on line and Regd post.

Enough guidance was given.  Now implement atleast one advice that suits you and do not increase number of posts repeatedly with your indecision.

OK thanq sir

madhu seetaram   23 January 2018

Hello I had gone to police station to file a complaint but there is no response

madhu seetaram   23 January 2018

Hello I had gone to police station to file a complaint but there is no response

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register