Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A wonderful Karvachauth gift to husband..

Page no : 2

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     26 October 2010

Ram ji

It is nothing but another way of showing the subjugation of women in which women participate due to thier patriarchal upbringing. If you read the book Pedagogy of Oppressed, you will like to see its meaning very clearly. Here the oppressed is not fully awakened, once they are Karvachauth would lose all its importance. 

Great gesture all the same by wife for her husband. When bonding is deep, these gestures happen! So let us pray for the couple rather than doing the AAlap of maintenance--here the context is not that of divorce but that of harmony.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     26 October 2010

@ prabhakar jee

thank you for appreciating my posts.

am happy to know that my 3rd post was able to evoke laughter in you

good day!!

(Guest)
1. It is who have conspired all these things around the woman? 2. And also woman herself makes a decorated doll and not treating herself an equal human being? 3. What is the logic behind all this exercise if not to make to woman like a pet? Why people are taking tension to work for welfare of woman, if such "Karva Chauth" are chosen happily by women themselves? Husband never says that "I am your Parmeshwar" but it is the wife who treats him "Mera Pati Parmeshwar" and I am his follower. Why Government is following the "followers"? Let them happy with their choice and save money for for some other work.

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     26 October 2010

Husband acts like he is a parameshawar! 

(Guest)

This is not a first fact that wife has donated her liver, I heard many times ,

But what is rare is that I cannot hear the news that husband has donated his liver to wife

Now I found the link which is nice and thanks to the author .

https://claritaslux.com/girls/how-to-find-a-loving-wife/

How to find a loving wife

If you are looking to find a loving wife, I will tell you the secret of finding your bride. This blog is my personal blog so it is not politically correct. Further I am not writing something you might read on cookie cutter relationship advice pages that float around the web for the benefit of some paid online dating site.  My advice to find a wife will work.  No guarantees with people, but generally it will work.

Where to find a loving wife

Do not look in the USA or the UK unless your values are feminist leaning. Then it is OK and you will be happy.  Sorry, however, the chances you will be happy with an American girl, pretty low if she does not math you interms of values.  American women tend to be liberal and American men conservative.  I think most guys want a conservative traditional wife.  I am sorry but this is the truth.  So in America we have many mis matches in terms of relationships and people are no aware why. Many marriages fail as they ideal of love is not share in the same way.

Latin America and Eastern Europe are the best places, also India if you are looking for a more tradictional wife, generally.  China I do not have enough information on. If you are a conservative guy do not marry a liberal girl, this will be trouble as somewhere your relationship might start to become a political social arena. I recommend look in Russian and Poland and Ukraine. The women there as women are generally more traditional.

If you look for a loving wife in the USA make sure you fin one who will not try to boss you and tell you how wrong you are. Some guys react to this by trying to counter that with trying to be macho. However, paying macho games will not work either as women in the long run will resent it.   Too much energy.  You want to just be yourself and have your wife adore you for it. Therefore, I recommend, finding a wife who will be good for you. Cook you dinner, and take care of the family and not be a critic of you, especially to her friends.

Now hereyou all examine the thoughts here that wife take care of husband like give liver or help in critical situation ,and another takes care like cooking, take care of family and be a critic of you –now this can create a problem to many of us  for criticize husband  but suppose husband  fault then its ok that wife has criticize it.

Qualities to look for in a loving wife

I have had many American women say something to the effect, ‘I do not cook but make up for it in other ways’, ‘wink wink’. Translation they do not cook and have slept around a lot.  This is not a girl you want to marry in most cases. There are many wonderful American women, just be careful who you choose. Leap with your head as well as your heart.

Now question arises  DO you want cooking women ? Do you want sleeping wife ?

You want a normal girl.  A girl who says I will cook for you, who is humble and says their sorry a lot.  Why?  I would do this for them. Being a husband or wife is about giving 100% to the other person with no limits. Really. Saying your sorry and being humble and saying ‘I am nothing special’ is a great quality.  Humble people are sweet, arrogant people are weak and will make other people unhappy.  So if you have a wife who is a career woman and does not say she is sorry and does not cook much.  You’re in trouble.  Why not go for a submissive humble wife who believes in no limits and believes love and relationships are forever no matter what.  Then you will have magic in your life.

Now, in India how many of you have submissive wife??

And suppose you got it they believe love and relationship forever ?

How you should be towards your wife

If you want a princess you need to be a prince.  Do not even thing of cheating. Take care of your wife and be there 100% of the time even if if means quitting your job or taking some lame low paying job instead of your career.  Family is most important.

Where to find love

I found love by accident on a trip to Poland, my family was Polish.   But if you can not have destiny smile so easy, try the internet. Free online dating for example.  But I would recommend traveling first and do not try to impress women, just be your self and have a sincere interest in the places you travel.  This is how to find a loving wife.

What if you are poor and can not get a date?

Put your life in God’s hands and say God whatever you want of me, thy will be done. There is someone for everyone and if you open your mind and heart and ask the universe to bring you what you need in your heart of hearts and you will use your gifts for Gods work on this earth, you will be able to move mountains. You will not get any more dates, you will get your one and only love. However, you must be willing to give up all that you have, including your attachment to money to find this peal of great price.

1 Like

even if modern men of 2day dont wish to be parmeshwars & like to treat wife equally,their family members will keep insisting them to act like gods so that wives remain under control

(Guest)

Those who choose their status for herself a follower and treats their husbands like "Pati Parmeshwar" they have no right to complain about their Parmeshwar and the Government should not entertain any such complaint made by them.  Who himself keeps aside their rights no further claim for their rights should be entertained.  

Who lives with the thieves they have no right to make a complaint if their own things are theft.  Otherwise always live with right things so have claims for rights.

Very simple logic. 

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     26 October 2010

in modern flim, some pati parameswar fasts on karvachauth.

1 Like

Husband acts like he is a parameshawar!

- in north india, it is so.

would you like it or reject it?

@ kushan

very interesting article.moreover the pic made me laugh! searching a wife with magnifying glass !!

@ arup

here is the solution.kushan has written such a nice article just for you.today is arup jee's day.people are striving so hard to help him find a soulmate..

u can also travel to east europe,ukraine,russia etc to find a wife if u r afraid of indian 498A wives.because they are a v.dangerous.and just as the article says:"be a prince before finding a princess"

oh ya...plz go to the liver man also to know his raaz.....u shud have opinions of many people...maybe he tells u something which is not written in this article!

and do upload your marriage invitation card also on LCI when you find a princess.

all the best!

so that wives remain under control

- yes there is a tendency.

(Guest)

Many of said pati parameswar but no one  said patni parameswar as here wife gave her liver to husband.

SO,if both husband and wife are good then we can say pati parameswar -patni parameswar .

pati parameswar -respect to husband

patni parameswar  -respect to wife.

pati parmeshwar is correct

but patni parmeshwar?

NO!

it shud be patni devijee

(Guest)

Yes,My mistake correct is patni devijee

yes there is a good number of organisations, who are providing soulmate free of cost.

i traced them few days and find that they making the people fool and by this way trying to earn money.

if anybody need i will send a list of them.

@ arup ... upload your marriage invitation card .

- sorry i had only one marriage invitation card, which filed in my 498a case, because the respondent trying to prove that she married me, which is challenged by me due to fraud in marriage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register