LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohit verma   27 February 2016

A girl ruined my life

I am 27 From Delhi. I was in affair with a girl, 23 since 2011. She is a sikh i met her in nepal but here father lives in USA and someday she would also go that is what she told me. Later on she came to delhi and took the admission here in faridabad as i was here. It was going great. I wanted to marry her. I started fighting with my family regarding the same and she will do the same she just needs bit time. Meanwhile my family found a girl for me n started forcing me to get engaged. I denied it for her and which brought up ashamed for my family in the society but my family said fine you go and get manpreet in your life talk to her. But when i went to the girl i found her that she has already been in affair with her college guy n went to banglore with him n living there only she din even care about me. I am totally broken i disrespected my family i waited for her as well. I been with her in my crucial time of my life. It was not at all one sided we loved each other. I am upset on this unbelievable thing which she did. Coz once she used to say that "i wont live without you". I really want to teach her a lesson why only girls have the right to do this. PLEASE let me know can i file a any case under any section against her. Thanks. I can me so grateful. I need a helping hand.

Learning

1 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     27 February 2016

No please, you do not have any case against her. Forget her and tell your parents that you are ready to marry the girl whom they choose. Good luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register