LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arunan   11 August 2021

A girl had love a relationship with now she left

I and a girl had love and relationships for 10years she used me for all her needs and now she denying marriage with me I want her in my life to continue she is not agreeing I want her to face the issue legally and get married with her if the same thing happens to girl there is law but boy and girl have equal rights infront of law so pls guide me I hve her mails and chats as record

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 August 2021

no laws can help in between real lovers. Only real love can help to you. So  Show more  love more affection towards her as a human being. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 August 2021

Thank God, as she has disclosed her true colors before your marriage.  Such accidents may happen, and no one can use you without your consent.  We have to pay fees for learning lessons even in life.  Ignore it as an accident and do not complicate simple issues further.  One can not lead comfortable life with nagging wife who is unwilling for such relation.  Focus on your career.

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 August 2021

You have no suffered no wrongs and hence there is no cause for any action.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     13 August 2021

No offence has been committed by your partner, where you may seek legal relief.

Forget relationship, which is otherwise unacceptable in society and get settled with someone else, there is no dearth of such partner. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 August 2021

My above reply may be read as "You have not suffered any wrongs and hence there is no cause for any action ".

The lapse is regretted.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register