LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravindranath   19 February 2017

Yesterday I was caught in drunk and drive

Yesterday I was caught in drunk and drive police filed a petty case .on 21st of this more month I need to attend district court I am 24yrs old .I don't have driving license. In the month of Apr am going to attempt a govt job (teacher)exam which is going to conduct by tspsc. If I selected did this case affects my job and feature pls guide me and help me

Learning

7 Replies

Ravindranath   19 February 2017

Yesterday I was caught in drunk and drive 40mg/100ml. police filed a petty case .on 21st of this month I need to attend district court I am 24yrs old .I don't have driving license. In the month of Apr am going to attempt a govt job (teacher)exam which is going to conduct by tspsc. If I selected did this case affects my job and feature pls guide me and help me

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     19 February 2017

1. Drunk.

2.  Driving.

3. Not licensed to drive.

4. Not bothers to get driving license at the pathetic age of 24 though eligible at 18.

5. Maybe killed or maimed people.

6. Wants to be a teacher!

7. Looking for an excuse at free public forums.

There are [some rare] times when I really love our cops and the law they beat the bush around. I hope you get molested by cops such that you don't dare to  drink-drive again in your life.

Sachin (N.A)     19 February 2017

Such offences won't affect your chances of getting a govt. job in any manner.

Lawrence William (Service)     19 February 2017

Dear, Apply & get a learning license immediately, dont produce yourself immediately but take a next date thru advocate. Ant then attend the court. You may have to pay fine for drunk & driving only.

Lawrence William (Service)     19 February 2017

Dear, Apply & get a learning license immediately, dont produce yourself immediately but take a next date thru advocate. Ant then attend the court. You may have to pay fine for drunk & driving only.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 February 2017

Obtain certified copy of all docs e.g; FIR, certified copy of order of court, Fine Paid, and keep all safely.

Don’t conceal anything in any application, affidavit that you sign, later for employment. 

Shyam Sundar (TAX OFFICER)     20 February 2017

How do you call this a petty case ? Pay the fine and close the proceedings. It may not affect your career. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register