LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

d. (n.a)     16 February 2017

Wrongfully termination CEO after 33 years continues service

I have query belongs to my Late Father who was a CEO General manager of pvt. ltd Bank from Gujarat.who was wrongfully dismissed by Bank's board of directors. My father joined bank in 1975 as very lower cadre, after his hard working and Conscientiousness He gotten promotions, and once he was appointed as a CEO General manager of Same Bank in 1985, In 1985 When my father appointed as a CEO General Manager bank's capital net worth sum of rs. 60 lakh and after my father take placed for managing bank, its capital has been more than sum rs. 60 crore,under my father's management & Directive. And also this bank became first fully computerised banking system successfully started in appropriate banking sector, In 2004 At that times Bank's directors out of some directors have self bad intentions.(Especially chairman) They want to cheat with bank & want to tackle all power from my humble and loyal father with remove him and done to wrong and bad things with bank. But when my father been known they all have antipathy with my father And start to harassment and wrongfully blaming my father and abuse power and misusing their authorities. Unfortunately in 2005 so much conclusion and suffered due to circumstances and Persecute they died as heart attack. My father never have any fury with banking Directors and never want to such little harm to bank directors Even if they all are never left any bad things for done unkindness and injustices, We get monthly family pensions sum of rs.2000 only from 2006 and never increased for once. I many times requests and compliant to urban banking department , RBI and appropriate level but I can't getting such effective proper response for Prove innocence and alleged offensives. Now I want The fight for truth and sacrifice Holocaust and self-respect,fidelity until the my end. I request to you that please advice me and further for how can I legally take action and when? And what the important things if any You must thing to be aware of me.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register