Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramk (Developer)     18 November 2014

Wrong case against

Hello,

My sister husband tortured her for last one year (We did not know that why he tortured). We thought it will be alright after a period of time. One day, he left her in the home,and he went to his native .We a family went his home and talked his parents and they said all the mistakes are from my side.(But actually he is doing business and he is not able to make money with it and no earnings right now for him). For my sister marriage we have given the dowry whatever they asked.

Finally we lose our hope,and went to police station and join her with him with some police warning. He asked some time to police station and he said that to close the business and he will call my sister along with him.

Now he filed the wrong petition against her in the court and asking for divorce. We did not file any FIR against him.

Could you suggest how to handle this case.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 November 2014

If your sister is not accept divorce, then she can file a witten statement stating that not accept divorce in the concern court. 

(Guest)

If you really wanted something good to happen to your sister, you should not have gone to the police station.

Police station is for dacoits, murderers, thieves, 420s, not for husband and wife problems.

You ppl went to police station, he went to court and applied for divorce.  Respect is something which people like you dont understand.  Matters between husband and wife should be sorted by husband and wife alone.  Not police or third party like you, no doubt you are her brother, but still you are third party.  Making a person to come to police station is matter of humiliating that person.  That much if you had understood, you guys would not have approached police.

You digged a grave for your own sister.  I dont think matter will solve now.  This matter will lead to only divorce, and nothing else.  Fight the case on basis of merits.  May God be with you all.  Next time dont take idiotic  step like this to contact police for family matters that too when it is concerned about husband and wife.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register