LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Khanna (Finance Pro)     27 November 2009

Wrong Floor Plan in Sale Deed

I have a query regarding a Resale Row House am looking to buy.I have got the xerox of Floor plan in the Sale Agreement/Deed done with Pune Registrar.The FLOOR plan has the correct Row House Number/Block No. mentioned, but the floor plan is exactly opposite or mirror image of actual place in terms of location of rooms or kitchen or everything. If you keep actual place in front of mirror, the reflection image(which should be all in opposite direction) is what is there on Floor plan. The room dimensions etc are fine and Layout of House in Society is marked correctly on Layout Plan Attached.

Is this a major discrepancy. I spoke with my Loan agent,he said that if Blueprint(to be received from Society,not attached in Sale Deed copy) shows right/correct thing, then bank will not bother and give loan.As per him, bank does not care about floor plan in Sale deed, they look out for approved Blue Print doc only.
Kindly provide your opinion on this.Is it safe to buy? Will I be able to sell in Future. DOes this require something like Rectificatino Deed between Owner and Builder or if Blue Print is ok, no need for rectification.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register