Dear respected experts,
We have filed Writ petetion 11/2 year saying the Charge sheet illegal in high court. Basically my family has dowry cases on us.
Writ petetion details:
Prayed for interim releif -Stay on lower court proceedings
Finally quash the petetion.
then interlocutory stage for 1 year
Police gave counter but did not answer the questions in my writ petetion.
Judge asked the GP that ' there was double investigation' , GP was calm on one hearing.
adjourned for 1 month.
My WP petetion was not listed on the adjourn date.
Now, It is suddenly showing " FINAL HEARING" stage in the court website instead INTEROLUCTORY.
1) How come the status is "Final Hearing" ? By the way , Judge was adjourned the case but did not say 'go for final hearing' in the last hearing. So, question is who might have changed the status ?
2) Is it GOOD or BAD to see the WP is in Final hearing status with out STAY on local court proceedings ? Please note my family still attend the lower court regularly.
3) Being in final hearing stage, is it wise to push for STAY(interim relief) , or push for QUASH ?
4) How long the WP stays on final hearing stage in general and how many hearings could happen? So far , Police was not cross examined yet , so what could be the procedure on final hearing stages ?
5) What should be the course of action now ?