Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Writ of certiorari

Dear Lawgurus, 

I would like to file writ petetion (writ of Certiorari ) under article 226 in the high court ,

I need a good dynamic lawyer in Hyderabad, Please let me know , I have all the proofs that lower court went wrong in my proceedings.

Thanks, 

Venkat .

Learning

10 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     04 September 2015

login into lawyersclubindia.com>search lawyers.  then select a lawyer of your choice.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     05 September 2015

So this is in continuation of Ur previous query"COMPLAINT AGAINST JUDGE"

Yes, U can certainly file any writ in the Supreme Court or any High Court against the order of the lower court.The right to the constitutional remedies are available to every citizen.

U can also log on to justdail.com.

Search for High Court lawyers in Hyderabad,U will get the list.

(Guest)

Respected gurus,

I have just created a rough copy for the writ of certiorari, please let me know the below points are enough for admiting my writ , please let me know , your suggestion is highly appreciate , I am alone fighting this battle from the past 4 years , please help me.

1. The judgment got  altered after pronounced in the open court open its against the natural justice and equality, I have two copies before pronounced in the open court and after pronounced in the open court, these alterations contains some additional sentences which were not appeared in neither counter nor cross examination or any of the documents provided by the respondent .I have enough evidences regarding the alteration of the judgment after pronouncing in the open court.

2. The learned judge has  given the judgment by fabricated things , for instance the petitioner first filed a divorce petition(1304/2011) and there after the respondent filed a conjugal rights petition(160/2012)  , but he fabricated in such a way that the respondent filed a conjugal rights petition first  and later the petitioner filed petition, it's a minimum common sense that every case followed by year , but how come a judge written  like this, it's nothing but against the natural justice violation of legal principles and ethics.

3. while the regular judge absence the respondent's cross examination held at other court in the same premises  where the photos of respondent marked by other judge with the willingness of respondent , even the respondent herself admitted certain facts,but even the regular judge did not marked some important facts which were crucial for this judgment.

4. The learned judge in some paragraphs  created his own grounds for the respondent  even his writings nowhere appear in any of the documents either in counter , chief affidavit or not even in the cross examination, this is really illegal, against the natural justice and equality.

5. By any means the judgement given aganist the principle of natural justice , its completely one sided, all this happend because respondents both parents are employees of the same court and her uncle also emploee of the same court.

6.The learned judge given his verdict like whatever he want he can write in the order copy , and he has given the order copy like " Its his fundamental right to do mistakes" .

writ of Certiorari:

1. if the judgment against the legal proceedings and violation of proceedings .

2. The learned judge simply misused his powers and given the judgment by violation of legal principles.

3.The judgement gieven aganist the principle of natural justice.

Thanks,

Venkat.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     07 September 2015

I feel writ of certiorari may not yeild favourable result in the HC,according to the best of my knowledge.Better go for an appeal in HC stating the irregularities or descripencies in the judgement and pray for natural justice.

(Guest)

Dear Sainadh sir , 

Thanks for your advice , but here my concern is if I have all the enough evidences to prove the taril court judge is guilty of his work, why should I fear , I can 100% sure and confident and even I can prove that the judge has done wrong in each and every ascept of legal principles.

The court should punish the corrupted people , but unfortunately the corruprtion is starting from the lower courts , I am not aganist the judges , please dont mis understand me , but as a citizen of India every one should feel the responsibility .if any person done any wrong thing he should be punished , he may be any one a common man or judge , teh law should be equal to allllllll.

Thanks , 

Venkat.

In our country corruption prevails every where even after 67 yrs, and it cannot be eradicated in future too.

If U possesses valuable concrete evidences and the Judge,U may proceed bringing the matter to the notice of the High Court.

(Guest)

Dear Sainadh,

My Query is simple , I have prepared a rough copy and I am asking my points are suitable enough for   Writ of certiorari or not under article 226, if you know the answer , please provide your valuable suggestions ,if you dont want to tell no issues , but dont  tell universal truths here. please provide your mobile number I just want to know are you from Vizag or what ? 

Thanks , 

Venkat.

Thank U gentleman for UR accolades, Wait for other legal experts to express their views and assist U in a better way.

(Guest)

Yes sir , 

really thanks for ur valuable contribution here.

(Guest)

Respected Law experts,

Please confirm me the points in the above rough copy can comes under provision of  writ of Certiorari or not ??

your valuable suggestion may save a family and a person who is suffering from justice from the past 4 years.

Thanks in advance,

Venkat.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register