LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji (Self)     28 November 2014

Women ps circle inspector calling to ps after got bail also

Hi Sir, Wife filed 498 on me only and released regular bail. Now women PS CI calling to me and  threatening me to come to police station and agree for settlement and settlement amount keep at her. Please advise how to respond her calls. 498A hearing I have next month on 06.12.2014. Please advise how to face this hearing and I applied 498a quash in high court and matter is pending and file not yet come for hearing. Please advise. Thanks for quick response.

Learning

1 Replies

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     30 November 2014

SIMPLE -----

UNDERSTAND WHY THAT INSPECTOR IS APPLYING PRESSURE -----

THE  MOMENT THE HEARING BEGINS IN THE COURT, YOU DO NOT NEED TO EVEN THINK OF THE

POLICE, SINCE MATTER WILL THEN BECOME SUB-JUDICE AND YOU ARE DIRECTLY

CONCERNED ONLY WITH THE COURT.------------

YES, POLICE CAN SUBMIT IT'S REPORT TO THE COURT BUT WITHOUT PROPER EVIDENCE

NOTHING WILL STAND AGAINST YOU.--------------

EVEN IF THE COURT ACCEPTS THE POLICE REPORT AS CORRECT, AND DELIVERS A

JUDGEMENT AGAINST YOU, YOU CAN STILL GO ON APPEAL.---------

NOW ALL THESE WILL TAKE  TIME AND WHO KNOWS IF THAT CIRCLE INSPECTOR IS THERE

OR

TRANSFERRED ? SO MONEY DISCUSSION CANNOT BE POSSIBLE AFTER 6th of December -----

How you have to handle this is to clearly but softly tell them that YOU ARE OK WITH SETTLEMENT ---

BUT LET HER APPLY PROPERLY LEGALLY FOR MAINTENANCE OR PERMANENT ALIMONY -----

AND YOU WILL ALSO COMPLETE THE FORMALITIES LEGALLY.---------

BUT IF YOU GET SCARED THEY WILL KEEP CHASING YOU.---------

BUT IF YOU REMAIN CALM AND clearly but softly tell them that YOU ARE OK WITH SETTLEMENT ------

BUT LET HER APPLY PROPERLY LEGALLY FOR MAINTENANCE OR PERMANENT ALIMONY ------

AND YOU WILL ALSO COMPLETE THE FORMALITIES LEGALLY, they will not try new tricks.-------

If the circle inspector still calls, tell her SOFTLY that your advocate has suggested to file a written

statement in the court that the circle inspector is calling towards settlement and with the court's

permission you will meet her.----------------

when you say " madam, so with the permission of the court i will meet you for settlement madam "

she will keep quiet.-------------- she will understand that softly you are warning her to stay within her job

limits and to not become an agent of your wife for cash collection.-------------------

if she still troubles, submit a written complaint at the DCP's office and keep quiet.----------------

They will tell the circle inspector to stay away from settlement matters.--------------

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register