LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

baikunth (CA)     19 August 2014

Withdrawal of case

my landlord had filed a suit in the court to evict me from his property before an year. but now due to our mutual settlement he wants to withdraw the suit filed by him. what is the procedure to withdraw an ongoing suit and what legal compliances are to be fulfilled for the same by my landlord and by me? Please guide

Learning

8 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     19 August 2014

It is a civil suit tell your landlord to file an application in the concern court to withdraw his eviction case as you both the parties had done mutual settlement out of court and now you didn't want any legal action against eachother and also not want to continue your case in the court .

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     19 August 2014

U HV nothing to do. Ur landlord will make appn for withdrawal. U take certified copy of order of withdrawal. Pay his rent immediately n take rent receipt on ur name.

U HV nothing to do. Ur landlord will make appn for withdrawal. U take certified copy of order of withdrawal. Pay his rent immediately n take rent receipt on ur name.

Sorry for repetition occurred wrongly

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register