Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subbu (sr engr)     24 July 2014

Will it comes under mental cruelty

sir i had one more query ,
of sabarimala ayappa temple in kerala(a pilgrimage situated in a mountain).The first vist to temple is consider very auspicious .my children are taken to the temple without informing me and i am not able to attend the pooja ceremony of my childrens for the first time.her brothers and MIL took my children  to this temple.I just want to know wheather this can be considered as mental cruelty .This well planned and executed by mother in law and my wife. Taking kids to this temple a fathers right and dream.I felt under tremendous pressure ,also my father's elder brother passed away 3 day before ,they went to this temple .as per hindu custom ,we should go to the temple only after final rituals are done .since i had photograph of there visit ,can make it as evidence

already there are lot cruelty from wife towards me in the thread "cruelty by wife and mother in law ,in human behaviour"

Learning

12 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     24 July 2014

If you can get the Chief Priest 'statement' on 'customs' of ethnic community in official writing r/w 'proof affidavit of your elders' from same community to such age old ‘traditions and customs’ of the community to what you are saying to me then you have a good case in hand. Otherwise it is a long drawn court case is my view. 

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     24 July 2014

i completely agree with expert, it may be consider as mental cruelty if you proved these customs or traditions.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 July 2014

Of course, it forms part of cruelity in the given circumstances..Consult the priest with local lawyer.

gautam (not disclosed)     24 July 2014

Stray incident will not be sufficient for proving mental cruelty

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     26 July 2014

1. You can add this as part of her several acts of mental cruelty,

2. Keep collecting evidence.to file divorce suit on the ground of cruelty.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 July 2014

As observed by learned advocate Mr. Ganguly, this can be added as another incidence where is reported to done cruel acts against you.  This alone cannot constitute as cruelty, infact this is just a stray incident.  If you start finding fault on each and every event in the day to day affairs, there is no end for anything.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     02 August 2014

According to legal parlance MENTAL CRUELTY means " one spouse's course of conduct ( not involving actual violance ) that create such anguish, that it endangers the life, physical health, or mental health of the other spouse'. Such cruelty must be a continuing one.if it relates to a suit for Divorce.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 August 2014

Mr. Subbu, how many queries do you have ? I find every alternate day a new queru, isn't it?

Engage a local lawyer, being an Engineer (senior) you can very well afford, let this platform remain for needy persons charitable. 

subbu (sr engr)     04 August 2014

i already hired an advocate ,sorry if i committed any mistake.I am not aware that we should not post many queries

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     04 August 2014

It is a matter of pity that the querists often forget that the experts are all busy practitioners but they render some moments from their valuable time to give free advises to real sufferers in legal battle. But i observed that this facility is being misused by some querists intentionally by placing same query in different manner and form and sometimes by putting absurd and unqualified queries perhaps for fun.  This is bad  and hence, it is requested to all to use this platform as a remedial measure in their actual need. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 August 2014

There is nothing wrong in approaching this forum for clarification on legal issues or seeking help to solve the legal issues, but approaching this forum for each and every silly issue and posting many more issues on the same or different queries may not fetch you a desired result, the experts will keep away from answering even your genuine queries when you need them most.

subbu (sr engr)     04 August 2014

respected experts,

a single advocate may miss some points or the other .I respect the experts are busy and finding some time to answer the question.but for me there is no intention which may spend valuable times of experts.As all the experts know that advocate are of different opinion on a single matter .how come we know  the hired advocate is on the wright path or not .It is the responsibility of every client to ensure that his /her councell is in wright direction.hope the experts may come across lot of queries regarding change of advocate ,Why because as per experts view the case is not going in right direction.Hope every one know there are forum to address quries .As a software engineer ,we solve lot  of problem or issue to develop a software with international experts in the area ,which eventually earn thousands of doller s. .We use www.google.com for everything .The real suffer will not intentionally do unecessary questions ,may be because of curiosity it might be asked ,this family law question are emotional  so the question are asked .if any one feel that ,unnecessary admin can block .I respect proffession and the fees are paid accordingly.if any one have doubt about the "forum" please check the forum created which help docters and engineer ,technologist across country. our judiciary has different opinion in different level of the court ,so indian judiciary there is no solid or concrete steps as far family law is concerned .every one in this country respect judicary ,but what if the result is different for different court for the same case .That is why the queries are asked

sorry if i violated any terms and condition of this site ,i beg your pardon

I am sorry if i violated terms and condition.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register