LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amaresh   01 September 2015

Wife threaten me

My Mrs did divorce petition under section 13(1b)[mental cruely & disertion] & section 24 . In last few months I never contacted her. But few months before She called me on my cell phone & used many un_civilised words *****, I cant take those words here. She threat me. She used to call me. I have approached to my local Police Station & lodged a General Diary against her, and send photocopy of these General Diary to her local Police Station via India Post. But still she called me & used illicit languages about me & my mother.. Please expert told me What steps legaly (through Court) I can take against my Reckless Mrs.???? Plz Help Experts

Learning

7 Replies

puja saxena (private practice)     01 September 2015

She is living with you or not if ,from how many years? Whether she is abusing your mother directly? Pl provide all these delaits to get the solutions........ Adv Puja 9871558892

Thank U madam. She is not staying with me . she left her matr. home 3 years before.

thank U very much Expert......

SuperHero (Manager)     01 September 2015

Change your Sim Card. As simple as that...

saravanan s (legal advisor)     01 September 2015

superhero had give you a nice advice.do that first 

KS Johal   03 September 2015

Using abusive words is an offence in itself. no person should behave that way if they do they are fighting against the law. You could take out an order which forbids her to do this. This order can only be made if you have got evidence that she behaves this way. The court would be interested to know why she behaves this way and how often and what she says. Yes you can ask the court to request mobile data for the dates and times that she contacted you. They will not be able to get the conversation details. They will only be able to get what time the call was made from which number and also the duration of the call. I hope this helps. KS Johal

KS Johal   03 September 2015

Using abusive words is an offence in itself. no person should behave that way if they do they are fighting against the law. You could take out an order which forbids her to do this. This order can only be made if you have got evidence that she behaves this way. The court would be interested to know why she behaves this way and how often and what she says. Yes you can ask the court to request mobile data for the dates and times that she contacted you. They will not be able to get the conversation details. They will only be able to get what time the call was made from which number and also the duration of the call. I hope this helps. KS Johal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register