Wife's right to stay with husband after 498a

hello everyone,

i filled 498a DV and 125 against my husband and in laws in 2014 july. but due to some small misunderstanding we both reach to police and court i dnt wanted to do such criminal case on my husband and in laws bt it happnd . now i m trying to communicate my husband to explain all the things but he is not ready to listen me. i have tried every option through which i can send him msg but he is not interested to talk to me as his lawyer had instructed him. now in these three case no order or anything happnd in last 2 and half years. i am not able to stay with my parents now because my parents is 60 plus and their financial condition is too poor. my one leg was operated in 2014 at my parents place after that my husband and in laws was not allowing me to enter in home. please any one guide me how can i enter in my matrimonial home if my husband is not allowing me and he has filled divorce case in his city against me in last year. i want to go back to my husband's home . Is wife has right to stay with husband after fillind DV and 498a ?

Moral right you don't have. Legal right becomes immaterial the moment you filed 498a. On one hand ur asking money for ur expenses u.s. 125 crpc on other hand made criminal complaint u.s. 498a alleging asking dowry. Now minds would have turned criminal, as matter of legal rightu can go n stay with ur husband via PWDVA 2005, by asking protection orders, and magistrate will place you by way of instructing police to drop u there. But once police are gone anything might happen.they ie ur husband and inlaws might try to kill you coz u filed criminal complaint against them. So it is better that you first take back your 125, 498a and then involve your parents n do panchayat regarding you going back. Like that you will be safe. And no harm to anyone. Simplgif u try to use legal force, it will backfire. Already your marriage is over,fall to in-laws feet, lick your husbands feet n ask for forgiveness. Without which you may just have to find new bakra to play with, again which is no less a herculean task keeping in mind nobody will remarry a 498a wife which you've already become.

Moral right you don't have. Legal right becomes immaterial the moment you filed 498a. On one hand ur asking money for ur expenses u.s. 125 crpc on other hand made criminal complaint u.s. 498a alleging asking dowry. Now minds would have turned criminal, as matter of legal rightu can go n stay with ur husband via PWDVA 2005, by asking protection orders, and magistrate will place you by way of instructing police to drop u there. But once police are gone anything might happen.they ie ur husband and inlaws might try to kill you coz u filed criminal complaint against them. So it is better that you first take back your 125, 498a and then involve your parents n do panchayat regarding you going back. Like that you will be safe. And no harm to anyone. Simplgif u try to use legal force, it will backfire. Already your marriage is over,fall to in-laws feet, lick your husbands feet n ask for forgiveness. Without which you may just have to find new bakra to play with, again which is no less a herculean task keeping in mind nobody will remarry a 498a wife which you've already become.

If finally your husband or in-laws don't agree to let you come back, find that sun of a witch who made you go to police station in first place to file 498a

If finally your husband or in-laws don't agree to let you come back, find that sun of a witch who made you go to police station in first place to file 498a and whack him using a Hawaii chappals on his or her face till they fall down. For whatever might be the reason for quarell between u n ur husband or ur in-laws nobody should encourage the dil going to police station to lodge complaint against own husband and parent in-laws. If you gave complaint on your own, try not to forgive yourself for messing up the life of your age old parents and his, him, and yourself. Next time, if there is, don't repeat such mistake.

I really pity you as well as your parents. Marriage = adjustment. If you can't adjust, you shouldn't marry.

Yes ur marriage over ,find different person

Total likes : 1 times

N.A

Originally posted by : priya

hello everyone,

i filled 498a DV and 125 against my husband and in laws in 2014 july. but due to some small misunderstanding we both reach to police and court i dnt wanted to do such criminal case on my husband and in laws bt it happnd .

Is it missunderstanding that your inlaws were cruel towards you for dowry or not ?

now i m trying to communicate my husband to explain all the things but he is not ready to listen me.

Why don't you tell the court that you were lying instead of telling to your husband. May be your husband start trusting you or you want to make a deal with your inlaws if they accept you and became your servent forever then you take your case back.

Basically you are not ashamed of filing false case the point is you don't have any other way. As you mentioned "  i am not able to stay with my parents now because my parents is 60 plus and their financial condition is too poor. my one leg was operated in 2014 at my parents place"

Is wife has right to stay with husband after fillind DV and 498a ?

So, you are trying to file another false case. 

N.A

Interpretation of 498a in society " RELATIONSHIP END".

Once Delhi HC has asked to CAW Cell " Why do you try to reconcile bewteen husband and wife if wife saying he has done cuelity towards her . Are you presurising  a victim to live with accused or you were doing the task of money extortion on belhalf of wife and  asking a husband to accept all terms and condition of wife else he will be treated as accused under various section of law. What is the exact purpose of CAW Cell"

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu