Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Wife - police station

Dear Friends,

I have a question regarding a Wife when approaches Police station because of Family Altercations, what kind of action will be taken on the Husband.

What cases that this Abusive wife has a chance to put against the Husband. 

I heard that police even manhandle. To avoid all this situation, and to face the case in court, what are the measures/steps taken by the Husband to escape or to deal with police personnel.

Thanks in advance.

LA

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Actually, at that instance, what can a husband do escape/deal with the police personnel and fight with the wife through court, please guide; and what is a treaty sign.

(Guest)

Thank you for the response. 

Is there a chance of wife filing the case on only husband or husband's any number of relatives...

Husband if has to take AB in anticipation and what would be approximate cost to get it and the procedure to get it. please guide.

How much time it takes if the Husband wants to go for Contested divorce. What all evidence he has to collect.

Thanks in advance.

LA

LegalFighter (test)     14 April 2016

Dear querist, As per a judgement give by SC in July 2015, police cannot register FIR without a consent of district court magistrate. Don't be afraid. If it's true u have to face the consequences, else fight against the case and be ready to file a case against a police who registered a false case.. Even on a judge if he is corrupted. If you afraid most of the corrupted advocated will try grading ur money threatening you in name of police, case, court etc.. If you are genuine and committed no mistakes never afraid and submit ur self. All the best

(Guest)

Thank you very much dear sir tamilinian for the strong words. 

Can you please quote that judgment given by Supreme court, so that I will download that.

Actually, I am trying best to be my best in my life as a husband and a father of 2 children. But, in 10 years of my marriage, my wife as she was from educationally dull background and has a (femlae-dominant house for no real reason) mother, who is guiding my wife and making her spoil. So, meanwhile many incidents happened every 2 to 3 months from the beginning of my marriage and many caste meetings held when they agreed their mistake and but still the same continues.

Though I have made in-laws not to enter my premises, I face provoking from my wife every 2 to 3 months whenever I am ill or sad due to some office matters or something, she provokes and show her real self instead of helping/assiting me to make fruitful her demands as guided by her mother in order to make me wrong. 

I want to take firm step and be ready for any situation and hence my approach for lawyersclubindia is the purpose.

Thanks in advance.

LA

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register