Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohamed khan   14 December 2017

Wife abuse husband mymother and mentally retarded brother

Dear All,

Bit long story

My name mohamed khan , I  arranged married in 2015 , Since  second day of the marriage  she was asking divorce and same month her father pass away in heart attack due to more abuse from mother in law  ,Her family members also aware on this matter. My mother law and wife harassment speaking with sound language with my father in law, after three hours i am getting message that my father law passes way in heart attack.

Then i have convinced my wife  and  manage to live together  till last year in Dubai , unfortunately my mother got heart attack  then i decided to send my wife to India to take of my mother  but the this not gone as per my wish, second day she left to her mother home and not come back.

Then  i complain jamat people , then jamat people convinced my wife and she staying with  second time with my mother by forcefully for 2 month . then again she left to her home by scolding my mother and my mentally retarder brother.

While going she took 21 Sovran gold from her locker bank , that's my gold but i have no proof of that but all the family members aware on this.

second time i have interacted with jamat people they are saying  my mother law asking 10 k so that she will  hand over my 3 years son back with mutual divorce agreement.

Currently my situation I was drawing full  salary including House allowance nearly 1.5 lakhs Indian money  and having one loan in Dubai and planning to take next year housing loan nearly 20 K to complete the reaming construction of my home.

actually i have spent to much of money on my wife touring abroad countries  and make her MBA education and same i have proof also as well.

Currently i have no one in my house to take care of my mother and mentally retarder brother . I want start with second life peace fully.

Please advise me i want divorce  from her  with very less maintenance charges and i want my son back . Please advise..

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 December 2017

The irrefutable evidence of support by one spouse to other spouse, cruelty of one spouse to other spouse may help.

If 10K stands for INR 10000/- then it is such a low amount for a person earning INR1.5Lacs, to liberate from troubled wedlock.

Mohamed khan   15 December 2017

Not 10000 its 10 lakhs and she already taken 21 soveran gold , I am nri holder no guaranty job as well

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 December 2017

Try by negotiations if amicable settlement is possible, for MCD.

And T&C can be suitable to you also.

Mohamed khan   17 December 2017

Brother pls explain what's amicable and mcd ,.pls explain , shall I interact lawyer , pls advice . This very new for me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More