Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kiran (a)     26 September 2013

When should i submit my counter for 498a?

Hi All,

498A Booked on AUG 2013 till now i have attended only once.

1st time my parents were ill we could not attended and court postponed it to DEC 2013.

2nd time in DEC Judge was in leave again it was postponed it to MAR 2013.

3rd time in MAR Judge was in leave again it was postponed it to JUL 2013.

4th time Judge was there and i have attended and collected the paper from the court.

on 28th SEP day after tomorrow can i submit counter from my side.I called my lawyer he told that judge may be in leave and he told one more thing judge is not accepted counter he wants to examine us.

I have following questions:

1.if Judge is every time in leave and he rejects my counter.what should i do?can i approach High Court and ask the lower court to finish this case?

2.In DVC opposite members statement has been recorded and the statement in DVC and 498A are different for eg(In DVC she has mentioned 1Lakh has given and again i have harrassed for 3 Lakhs where in 498A FIR she she has mentioned has 30,000 Thousand and  inChargeSheet it has been mentioned has 30,000 Thousand)

3.There are different statements in DVC and 498A Chargesheet can i go for Quash?

please let me know whether i should for quash and fight the case.their no evidence in this case.IS has took money and booked case against us.when the case been booked and got bail from court  IS called my office to terminate and when to station and asked him to the IPC rule which says to terminate me.then IS was shouting on saying i am accussed i shouldnt work?

Thanks and Regards,

Kiran Kumar

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More