Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MedMan   10 April 2018

What should i do ?

I dont know , what to do.

Just married , 2 days after marriage , she tells me , she had 5 year physical relationship with a guy. I said , ok , what did you last contact him , she said in 2010 .When i asked her ,tell me more , she says , that's her personal life and when i said , why didn't you tell me about that guy , she says , i didn't ask her. Then she says , i wanted to tell you but i diverted away from the topic .

Fast forward , i found out , she was emailing him till 2013. She never gives me her phone , to look at , which seems fishy to me. More , fast forward , she wants more expensive items (my family showered her with jewellery). She orders online items on my last name with her phone number , which again seems fishy. I am from a good family , i feel like she just married me for money.

I have told her , we cannot live together , she said , she will teach me a lesson and wont sign papers , she abused my parents , said '" i spit on this house". I have full recordings of her foul mouth speech.

She/her mother said , they will put dowry case on me , that i wanted cars , and that , i/my mom were beating her. They went outside and started telling random people and shopkeepers about how , we beat her and asked for cars. Those randon people/shopkeers are our good friends , they told us about that. 

I am govt employee and recently my basic pay got bumped to full pay.

She is a central employee but she had already given her resignation

We have been living separately for almost 3 months , no contact whatsoever. Her father said , we can end this relationship with mutual agreement. I had conversation with her father and he accepted that what she did is unacceptable and if i want a divorce , they will mutually agree. But , the girl has lost her mind.  I am worried about maintainance , since she will be out of job.

I will add further details when asked/when i remember.

Learning

2 Replies

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   10 April 2018

Be that as it may, unfortunately you need to wait for 6 months prior to filing any divorce petition. However you could contemplate filing a DV case against your wife as you have evidence to the contrary.

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   10 April 2018

Be that as it may, unfortunately you need to wait for 6 months prior to filing any divorce petition. However you could contemplate filing a DV case against your wife as you have evidence to the contrary.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register